Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

advice Any one faced this before

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

samuel12

Established Member
Impact
208
Hello to anyone reading this.

So I recently registered a domain with 123-reg.co.uk, which got sold before the 60 day transfer lock.

Had to wait for it to be over, today makes it 60 days exactly and i tried to request for the authorization code only to see a message that “I can’t request authorization code in the first 60 days of domain registration”.

Isn’t the domain 60 days old already or is there something I’m missing.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It happened to me before with a different registrar. I had to wait until the 61st day.
 
1
•••
It happened to me before with a different registrar. I had to wait until the 61st day.
Oh ok, thanks. I’ll wait until the 61st day
 
0
•••
Any updates?
 
0
•••
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back