IT.COM

Any lunc lunatics?

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
yea so initially out of desperation I got into luna... that's the holy trinity...luna lunc ustc... as I try alternate between all 3 with most emphasis on lunc... desperation cause as u know luna is basically sole responsible for last big all crypto crash.. what was it 30 to 50percent I think... so many lost so much ..me all I ever had was round 15k converted from few dn sales... still after luna crash I went to like few 1000s... so I said fu luna...u crash me so I buy u all
in... then i bought lunc at 0.00009 ... good dice throw cause few week latr it was up 3x.... so i was back to like 10k..almost recovered my 15k lol anyway i keep at it now with luna trio.. now sit at 4k luna at 2.5$... hope that's good move

any lunatics here? what's yer luna tale? or maybe u were the totally unlucky one who actually held luna at crash... cause once it was like 100$ plus per luna...now lunc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back