Domain Empire

question Any interest in a daily list of 2 word dropping domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've created a process that simply gives me a list of domains that 2 common English words, with no numbers or dashes. I'm wondering if that would be of interest to others if I charged in the ~$5/mo range for access.

I saw this done a while back, but they used a huge dictionary comprised of mostly words I've never seen before which made the list too huge and full of garbage to be useful. I don't see that around anymore, but I created my own process anyway, and I capitalize the 1st and 2nd word for easy reading.

AnchorageArtists.com
CharacterArtists.com
GridArts.com
LankArts.com
ResonatingArts.com
SouvenirsArts.com
FieryAsh.com

What do you think -- worth publishing as a service?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unless I'm missing something in what you're offering, you can already do this for free at ExpiredDomains.net by using the filters.

•••
Yes, but that doesn't actually work. If you do a "2 words" filter, you'll get tons of stuff like this:

PsyQuan.com
ParishForjudge.com
SacsHermes.com

•••
I guess it does take some extra looking... But then I kind of like the looking. :)

•••
I would try it out. My eyes gloss over from the looking. How far in advance are you running from drop day?

•••
As mentioned, if you something have what others do not offer, I would not mind to take a look. Your given example was just one of many. :)

•••
I would try it out. My eyes gloss over from the looking. How far in advance are you running from drop day?

Right now I'm running my process whenever I feel like it, but if it looks like there is an actual demand I would be able to automate it to be available 3 or 4 days out. The process itself only takes a few seconds.

•••
•••
Hi -

I didn't see enough interest to make it worth making my lists public, but thank you to those who responded.

•••
•••
It's nice of you to offer such a service, but you will find that it would be more worth while to use things like this for your own interest.

I myself developed fun tools:
- an unlimited process that allows me to pull all of the keywords out of domain names (20sec per 80k domains).
- availability checker that can check an unlimited amount of domains.
- zone scanner that searches the 123m+ .COM zone domain names for keywords (Query takes 60 seconds.)

Using those tools for myself is more profitable for me than it would be to offer that kind of service to the world.

Unless I'm missing something in what you're offering, you can already do this for free at ExpiredDomains.net by using the filters.

I'm not sure why the expired domains process is the way it is, I checked 100 domains against my script and their '2 word' process returned some funky results whereas mine had 0 errors.

They might have to sacrifice some functionality for speed and hundreds of people being on the site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back