Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Any good Macromedia Flash alternative for Linux

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Denzo

Established Member
Impact
0
Does anyone know a good alternative for Macromedia/Adobe Flash ? I would like to know since I don't want to go through the hassle of booting my Windows installation up/VMWaring Windows.

Regards,
Denzo
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
have fun with your vmware :)
 
0
•••
VirtualT said:
have fun with your vmware :)

But that's basically still running Windows so I'll also have to run a firewall, anti-virus, and other adware/spyware blockers to keep it safe, together with VMwaring that will eat my 2gb ram almost. Window$ is not nice.
 
0
•••
mmm, did you check the status at codeweavers?

Denzo said:
But that's basically still running Windows so I'll also have to run a firewall, anti-virus, and other adware/spyware blockers to keep it safe, together with VMwaring that will eat my 2gb ram almost. Window$ is not nice.

why not just run it with host only networking?
rams cheap, anyway linux won't need it while your working under windows will it?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I don't want to go through that much hassle.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back