Dynadot

question Any good courses or resources about selling domains to local businesses?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've had some small luck selling domains to a few local businesses but looking to up my game.

Anyone have any resources/courses/tools they can share? Affiliate links in private are fine, and I will buy and use your link if the resource looks legit.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Read this forum and teach that is more better and practical than any theoretical scam and s..t.

•••
Read this forum and teach that is more better and practical than any theoretical scam and s..t.

do you mean "learn"?

Also don't be so negative. Not everything outside of this forum is a scam. I should know. I buy information products and software products every month and spend tens of thousands every year. Some help, some don't. But definitely aren't scams. Be a little more open minded and you will be surprised to how much more you can succeed ;)

Cheers!

•••
do you mean "learn"?

Also don't be so negative. Not everything outside of this forum is a scam. I should know. I buy information products and software products every month and spend tens of thousands every year. Some help, some don't. But definitely aren't scams. Be a little more open minded and you will be surprised to how much more you can succeed ;)

Cheers!

Any hints 'n links perhaps? :) Would be appreciated!

•••
I do SEO..ranking my own sites but could probably rank others and get paid. Just no time to do it. Do a search for "Source Wave" or "Alex Becker" - he's the real deal when it comes to doing SEO.

That has nothing to do with selling domains to local businesses. But just wanted to point out a resource that I know is legit when it comes to learning SEO..and ultimately ranking sites and making money.

•••
No offense brother.... But if you're spending $10K+ a year on info products..... You'd be better off spending that on domains.... Ive probably spent $10K the last decade on products from Dan Kennedy/Zig Ziglar/etc... But I hope you're not buying WSO's and CJ info products. 99% of all info products are garbage and info thats recirculated and can e found on Google or the right forum FREE.

•••
I do SEO..ranking my own sites but could probably rank others and get paid. Just no time to do it. Do a search for "Source Wave" or "Alex Becker" - he's the real deal when it comes to doing SEO.

That has nothing to do with selling domains to local businesses. But just wanted to point out a resource that I know is legit when it comes to learning SEO..and ultimately ranking sites and making money.
Here is new domain king! :)

•••
@Mahogany no offense taken my man. I spend much more on domain names :) But domaining is just a side thing. Fortunately I can sift through the rubbish and find good info on how to make money and build a business. But I understand there's a load of crap out there.

•••
•••
Are you confused? I don't really understand your comments. How does SEO relate to domaining? :?:
Didnt you asked how to sell domains to local business?

•••
@Mahogany no offense taken my man. I spend much more on domain names :) But domaining is just a side thing. Fortunately I can sift through the rubbish and find good info on how to make money and build a business. But I understand there's a load of crap out there.

Gotcha brother... Everyones budget is different. Sounds like you understand the info market niche.... Ive sent hundreds on 100 page ebooks and 99 pages were garbage. But that one solid page made me thousands. See you round. -JC

•••
•••
I've read a few courses on that. In essence, hers is what they teach yoou:

- find ~20 potential buyers (google, yelp, yellow pages, people who advertise...)
- grab their email (there are a few utilisties for that, but I've never tried them, else do that manually)
- send them a VERY short email. Be sure to include a real name, email, address, telephone to instill trust

Most courses don't even worry about email delivery. I've tested one service one time and I noticed that emails sent to a few of my personal honey pots were not delivered.

The most interesting suggestion I got was: upsell. Offer them one year free hosting (and get paid subsequent years), seo assistance, reputation assistance, SM assistance, videos...

•••
when he ask help, i think someone can point some good thread in namepros, saying "read namepros" is not right i feel becoz namepros is like a ocean with tons of threads . Better point to right threads/section that help him/similar people look for help in making their doman sales.

•••
•••
I've found a few good tips in this thread, but it's totally disseminated inside personal discussions.

If you decide to read it, I'd suggest you make a summary for all of us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back