Domain Empire

Any full time domainers here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Fulltime domainer i mean a domainer with his major source of income is from domains ,tell us how is your typical day and your portfolio size and sales.

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why did you close it? HTML is not hard to learn these days. Plus you can easily hire an editor for $xx/day to do the edits.

You site needs some heavy designing work buddy..

Your rankings get lowered for reasons:
1. The url structuring changed.
2. Broken or dead backlinks
3. Change of navigation / link structure. Which in turn gets the robot crawlers to go round and round to index something.
4. Spammy links..

plus loads of other factors.

Yeah I know. Just have other income priorities. My websites are fourth on my list.

•••
In 1960-70's land reforms took place and all those who had 1000's of acres written land in name of other some managed in other ways. Some land was stolen from the rich i mean from these reforms and given to poor also . Government for vote bank used to give some people 1 acre or 2 acre and that to to few people and some owned very less.

Yes, The farmers are exploited soo much. Most indian farmers are hard workers and also they dont mostly have new technology and own small farms ( 97% of farmers own below 10 acres(my state)) . Everything is done by hand and hand labour. There are no proper canals and water supply to famers as govt and contractors are corrupted and farmers depend on borewells. some times borewells fail and it means too much for a ordinary farmer and some depend on rain. Farmers are not given any Minimum selling price.

The reason why these low prices are because whenever prices of food become high the low and middle class people protest and say that price is too much. Then the government imports that good from another state and sometimes from another countries like african countries for pulses and vegetable oils. To statify the needs of middle class. This leaves again with same price.

Some agricultural exports are restricted otherwise price will become very high as people cant buy. I also heard that if market prices increase then government salaries also should increase which is a burden.

Some times farmers throw production away bec what can you get if you sell 1kg tomato for 4 ruppes( 1 or 2 rupee for seller included)

Petrol and Diesel prices are high as government is incapable of collecting taxes directly. Now we have GST i think we have more tax payers than before it was 2%.

All the public buses will be flooded with people at college times.

health support , there are government hospitals but mostly only very poor go i guess. Most go to private hospitals and buy generic medicines. Government also provides free money for healthcare for some dieseases if they have white ration card( white ration card = poor but not really it has to be) .

Our state govt is taking so much debt and he says america/some developed country also does or something like that lol.
Now we again can come to the point, depending entirely on domaining is not good choice for most of the domainer, but if our mentality is "eat anything, sleep anywhere live black and white life" it is OK.

By the way also look at this picture of India,

https://www.financialexpress.com/mo...dia-which-will-remain-most-in-demand/1102685/

http://indianexpress.com/article/jobs/top-ten-highest-paying-jobs-in-india-4567207/

By the way 5 crore means nearly $800000 some even manage to get million dollar monthly in India.

Last edited:
•••
Those are some high paying jobs and top 10, the average income of indian i guess is 30000inr/month. Average IT guy i guess is 50000inr/month. Also tax is 30% above 10lakh income .
I forgot to tell, the internet in india is so cheap and its 4g. You get 2gb/every day for 3 months for about 500rupees. And also most indians dont spend much money they keep on saving from what i observed.One of my relative is contractor's son, the contractor earns crores but gives only 10000 for his son and his son spends it in 2-3 days lol then he dont give.There is poor and rich and lot of gap inbetween. farmers account to 40-50% of population.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
yes , i guess the salary starts from 70-100$ /month ( agricultural worker) to any. In india you can live life easily with very less amount.
Bullshit!

•••
Bullsh*t!
maybe you never went to rural areas , ask anyone who been to villages and ask what is agricultural labour earnings its 150rupees to 200 rupees per day. however i guess that is the lowest as of now.

Your right you can't live with less amount , but i just meant survival and internet. Yeah now i feel its wrong not considering all the things we pay.

Last edited:
•••
I’m thinking about building websites now. But coding + design + seo, too much for one man.

Running a successful website also comes with its own load of nuances.Think of hosting costs,renewals,paid contents from contributors [need it for quick running] else you take the snail pace generating your own contents, fighting wars with your host and all the dregs in the admin.Very hard times indeed!

•••
If my masterplan will work as I expect, I will turn into a full time non - domainerrr

•••
I don't call myself as a domainer as I rarely buy domains to sell.

Thats why you didnt get my point.

The key is capital, isn't education or something else.

Wrong again. Feel free to spend your capital of lets say $50,000 on one domain without being an educated domainer. You will most likely end up with loss.

There are many types of domaining, but if you want to have a constant cash flow stick to my advice, no matter what is your capital.

•••
Or another recent example with CHIPs...
Overall, millions were invested without any reasons - and then just dropped.

•••
But I agree, it is definitely better to renew 2 domains vs 1K domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back