NameSilo

Any full time domainers here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Fulltime domainer i mean a domainer with his major source of income is from domains ,tell us how is your typical day and your portfolio size and sales.

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is a very successful website if you are truly making such amount in a year on that particular website. That meant deer hunting is having good CPC
Keep it up Congrats

I have another website NCfishingCharters.com that I started about 15 years ago. I had a friend webmaster that knew html and built the site for me. My strategy on that one was to post fishing captain’s information, with a link to their site. I charged them $150/year to list their info. Google gave it good rankings. After paying my webmaster $500/year, I’d still clear over $3000/year. Long story short, my friend passed away and I didn’t have a clue how to keep the site working, Once my subscriber’s time was up, I shut it down and reopened my own ad paying site. Google lowered my rankings and I barely make $100/year now. Websites can be tricky and take a lot of upkeep and time.

•••
The problem is there are many bad advices out there, even that came from some experienced and successful domainers.

NO, dont spend $1,000 on one domain rather than $20/each on 50 domains. Instead, learn what works and then spend that $1,000 on the 50 closeouts domains. Then DONT wait for years that you sell that 1 domain which you bought for that $1,000 (if you listened to those who suggest that), instead get your ass in the front of PC and work hard to do a proper outbound for each of those 50 domains that you bought for $20 each.

ONLY IN THE MEANTIME buy some $1,000+ domains and wait for the right offer with them. That should be a hobby, and the real job should be doing outbounds, and then you can live comfortably by doing domaining.

If you dont want to do outbounds and if you dont have some domains that you acquired in the 90s, then you will probably not be able to live from domaining in the US, EU or some other well developed country.

Quality over quantity.......bad advice!!! Why? Because quality is not cheap and you are not allowed to make a mistake. What if you decide to purchase only 1 domain and your budget is $5,000, but you overpay it? On the other side, what if you decide to spend those $5,000 on lets say 200 GD closeouts domains and you make a mistake with 50% of them? Not a big deal, as if you sell only the other 50% of them for only $100/each you will make $10,000.

OK, what if you decide to purchase only 1 domain and you pick the right one and get it at a good reseller price? Bingo! But would you be ready to sell it for $6,000 or $7,000? I dont think so as if you invested $5,000 to make only $1,000 or $2,000 in profits then it is not something that should be making you happy. Would you sell it for $15,000? Well, probably, but nobody told you that those kind of offers are not coming everyday and that you will most likely need to wait at least about few months (or even a few years) for a serious buyer with a good budget. You might be thinking that you will do outbounds with that one domain that you purchased for $5,000. Wrong! If you do that, you will be crashing the price of it as outbounds do crash the price. You can do the outbounds with your low value domains or with some ultra-premium domains like tubro popular single-keyword .com domains. Anything in the middle is ideal for the waiting game, not for the outbounds. Of course you can actively be offering any domain, but in many cases that is not the best tactics.

So the key is education and hard work. Educate yourself about this business and then be ready to work 8 hours (effectively) 5 days a week. In that case if you will not be able to live only from domaining than it is something wrong with you. Simple as that.

In the meantime, purchase some quality domains and wait for the offers with them. However, your focus should be on doing outbounds. There are so many domains that can still be hand-regged or purchased for $10 or $20-$30 and resold the same day for low to mid $xxx if you will do the outbounds for them lets say 8 hours a day. It is time consuming, but domaining is not a lottery as you might thought. Domaining is a real job as any other. If you want to make at least mid $x,xxx each month you should work for it. Otherwise, it will be nobody elses fault if you will not be able to pay your bills only by selling domains. Domaining is a beautiful job and very profitable job, but it is a job. Want to work from home? Want to be your own boss? Want to take a day-off whenever you need it without asking anyone? Want to work at the time you like instead of getting out from bed in 6am so that you will have the time to go through the traffic jam and be on work by 9am? Want to sleep until you will be enough of sleeping instead till the moment when you alarm turn on? Fine, no problem, educate yourself and start doing domaining, but be ready to work hard. Stop listening to those BS advices that say "Quality over quantity". Of course you will not be looking for domains like TheDentistWhoIsTheBestInTown.com, but there is nothing wrong with the domains like BostonCarpetCleaning.com and although they are not deemed as those "quality ones" it is very easy to resell them for good profits in a short time. When you make some budget you might be able to purchase something like CarpetCleaning.com or maybe even Carpets.com, but until then, you should do the outbounds with lower quality domains or you should stop thinking about domaining as your full-time job and consider it only as a hobby.

I probably have many mistakes in this post as English is not my first language and I was not concentrated on grammar and spelling, but you should get the point.

And yes, domaining is my full-time job, if you can call it that way in my specific case :) I dont work everyday, and sometimes I dont work even every week in a month.

•••
The problem is there are many bad advices out there, even that came from some experienced and successful domainers.

NO, dont spend $1,000 on one domain rather than $20/each on 50 domains. Instead, learn what works and then spend that $1,000 on the 50 closeouts domains. Then DONT wait for years that you sell that 1 domain which you bought for that $1,000 (if you listened to those who suggest that), instead get your ass in the front of PC and work hard to do a proper outbound for each of those 50 domains that you bought for $20 each.

ONLY IN THE MEANTIME buy some $1,000+ domains and wait for the right offer with them. That should be a hobby, and the real job should be doing outbounds, and then you can live comfortably by doing domaining.

If you dont want to do outbounds and if you dont have some domains that you acquired in the 90s, then you will probably not be able to live from domaining in the US, EU or some other well developed country.

Quality over quantity.......bad advice!!! Why? Because quality is not cheap and you are not allowed to make a mistake. What if you decide to purchase only 1 domain and your budget is $5,000, but you overpay it? On the other side, what if you decide to spend those $5,000 on lets say 200 GD closeouts domains and you make a mistake with 50% of them? Not a big deal, as if you sell only the other 50% of them for only $100/each you will make $10,000.

OK, what if you decide to purchase only 1 domain and you pick the right one and get it at a good reseller price? Bingo! But would you be ready to sell it for $6,000 or $7,000? I dont think so as if you invested $5,000 to make only $1,000 or $2,000 in profits then it is not something that should be making you happy. Would you sell it for $15,000? Well, probably, but nobody told you that those kind of offers are not coming everyday and that you will most likely need to wait at least about few months (or even a few years) for a serious buyer with a good budget. You might be thinking that you will do outbounds with that one domain that you purchased for $5,000. Wrong! If you do that, you will be crashing the price of it as outbounds do crash the price. You can do the outbounds with your low value domains or with some ultra-premium domains like tubro popular single-keyword .com domains. Anything in the middle is ideal for the waiting game, not for the outbounds. Of course you can actively be offering any domain, but in many cases that is not the best tactics.

So the key is education and hard work. Educate yourself about this business and then be ready to work 8 hours (effectively) 5 days a week. In that case if you will not be able to live only from domaining than it is something wrong with you. Simple as that.

In the meantime, purchase some quality domains and wait for the offers with them. However, your focus should be on doing outbounds. There are so many domains that can still be hand-regged or purchased for $10 or $20-$30 and resold the same day for low to mid $xxx if you will do the outbounds for them lets say 8 hours a day. It is time consuming, but domaining is not a lottery as you might thought. Domaining is a real job as any other. If you want to make at least mid $x,xxx each month you should work for it. Otherwise, it will be nobody elses fault if you will not be able to pay your bills only by selling domains. Domaining is a beautiful job and very profitable job, but it is a job. Want to work from home? Want to be your own boss? Want to take a day-off whenever you need it without asking anyone? Want to work at the time you like instead of getting out from bed in 6am so that you will have the time to go through the traffic jam and be on work by 9am? Want to sleep until you will be enough of sleeping instead till the moment when you alarm turn on? Fine, no problem, educate yourself and start doing domaining, but be ready to work hard. Stop listening to those BS advices that say "Quality over quantity". Of course you will not be looking for domains like TheDentistWhoIsTheBestInTown.com, but there is nothing wrong with the domains like BostonCarpetCleaning.com and although they are not deemed as those "quality ones" it is very easy to resell them for good profits in a short time. When you make some budget you might be able to purchase something like CarpetCleaning.com or maybe even Carpets.com, but until then, you should do the outbounds with lower quality domains or you should stop thinking about domaining as your full-time job and consider it only as a hobby.

I probably have many mistakes in this post as English is not my first language and I was not concentrated on grammar and spelling, but you should get the point.

And yes, domaining is my full-time job, if you can call it that way in my specific case :) I dont work everyday, and sometimes I dont work even every week in a month.

Very well explained!(y)

•••
Very well explained!(y)

Thanks Abdul, your simple comment led to something very useful to me and I will explain now.

This will also be an example how domaining could be a real job without any pressure.

I was aware of the AbdulBasit.com website and I frequently visit it. However, I have not visited it for some time now and just after I saw a post of @AbdulBasit.com I clicked on his signature to see if there are some interesting new posts. I found the one about DotDB.com. I use NameDroppers regularly, but was not aware of DotDB.com and now I tried them for one of my domains. I instantly saw that the name of my domain was registered in the .nl extension although I was not aware of that. I do know for the site:.* Google search possibility, but didnt use it in this case as I was still not started a serious search for the potential end-users of my domain.

However, I found that .nl site and researched a little bit more. I learned they are a subsidiary of one very big Dutch company and the name of my domain, although is in English, is the brand name they are using for their subsidiary. That subsidiary which operates under the exact name of my domain employs more than 50 people according to their LinkedIn account. What does it means to me? It means I just found a perfect potential end-users for my domain although I did not work at this moment. Now I cant wait till tomorrow when I plan to contact them :) I just need to find the names of their management team and they will get the opportunity to purchase my domain ;)

What I wanted to say is that one of the beauties of domaining is that you can actually work while you are relaxing. I visited Namepros today just for fun, and accidentaly came across a very important information to me. You never know where and when you will get some good info.

The point is that you can be a so called full-time domainer even if you dont work full-time, but are ready to work whenever you find some info/lead. I would make a lot more money if I would work 8 hours each day, but would probably go crazy too as I hate obligations. I like it this way.....having my mug near me, cigarette in my mounth, and do a relaxing surf through Namepros and other non-domaining related websites. Whenever I get some good lead then I stop my relaxing and do something related to domaining, then continue with my relaxing :) From time to time I concentrate and get on to real work to prepare some serious outbound sale. This could be called something like combination of hard outbound work and sporadic outbounds when you get a lead. In the meantime, relaxing relaxing and relaxing. That is what I do and it works perfectly to me so I will not have to get up early tomorrow and go to work in someone elses office :)

@AbdulBasit.com , a few days ago I was searching for the potential buyer for one of my domains (which is not .com) and found you in whois of the domain that is LLL.net, type CVV.net and ending in "A". If you are interested to do outbounds for it, you are free to PM me later and I will give you the contacts I already collected for that name (quality leads). I just only want to sell my domain first so that those contacts dont be contacted twice in a short time with a very similar domain.

•••
Thanks Abdul, your simple comment led to something very useful to me and I will explain now.

This will also be an example how domaining could be a real job without any pressure.

I was aware of the AbdulBasit.com website and I frequently visit it. However, I have not visited it for some time now and just after I saw a post of @AbdulBasit.com I clicked on his signature to see if there are some interesting new posts. I found the one about DotDB.com. I use NameDroppers regularly, but was not aware of DotDB.com and now I tried them for one of my domains. I instantly saw that the name of my domain was registered in the .nl extension although I was not aware of that. I do know for the site:.* Google search possibility, but didnt use it in this case as I was still not started a serious search for the potential end-users of my domain.

However, I found that .nl site and researched a little bit more. I learned they are a subsidiary of one very big Dutch company and the name of my domain, although is in English, is the brand name they are using for their subsidiary. That subsidiary which operates under the exact name of my domain employs more than 50 people according to their LinkedIn account. What does it means to me? It means I just found a perfect potential end-users for my domain although I did not work at this moment. Now I cant wait till tomorrow when I plan to contact them :) I just need to find the names of their management team and they will get the opportunity to purchase my domain ;)

What I wanted to say is that one of the beauties of domaining is that you can actually work while you are relaxing. I visited Namepros today just for fun, and accidentaly came across a very important information to me. You never know where and when you will get some good info.

The point is that you can be a so called full-time domainer even if you dont work full-time, but are ready to work whenever you find some info/lead. I would make a lot more money if I would work 8 hours each day, but would probably go crazy too as I hate obligations. I like it this way.....having my mug near me, cigarette in my mounth, and do a relaxing surf through Namepros and other non-domaining related websites. Whenever I get some good lead then I stop my relaxing and do something related to domaining, then continue with my relaxing :) From time to time I concentrate and get on to real work to prepare some serious outbound sale. This could be called something like combination of hard outbound work and sporadic outbounds when you get a lead. In the meantime, relaxing relaxing and relaxing. That is what I do and it works perfectly to me so I will not have to get up early tomorrow and go to work in someone elses office :)

@AbdulBasit.com , a few days ago I was searching for the potential buyer for one of my domains (which is not .com) and found you in whois of the domain that is LLL.net, type CVV.net and ending in "A". If you are interested to do outbounds for it, you are free to PM me later and I will give you the contacts I already collected for that name (quality leads). I just only want to sell my domain first so that those contacts dont be contacted twice in a short time with a very similar domain.

Isn't that the beauty of domaining and sharing with each other make good relations and know each other well :xf.smile:

Glad you like the DotDB service which I'm really loving it. It's far better than NameDroppers which has restricted results and doesn't show the results of new gTLDs. Although there are some missing and their team is working on adding them to their database.

Hope you get the right contact and sell your domain to that Dutch company (y)

I've stopped outbounds for long time but no harm in trying for one domain and see how it works. I'll PM you :)

Thanks!

•••
I've been selling domains full time for almost 10 years now. Its often a feast and famine kind of thing. Also a work 7 days a week at all hours kind of thing.

Not bad for a guy who 10 years ago thought the ship had sailed, and too late to get skin in the "game" B-)

•••
:xf.smile:

Glad you like the DotDB service which I'm really loving it. It's far better than NameDroppers which has restricted results and doesn't show the results of new gTLDs. Although there are some missing and their team is working on adding them to their database.
:)

Thanks!

Can't get to the DotDB what is the extension of the DotDB I can not find the website here in Nigeria or how do I get to the web
The namedroppers is working fine here and a nice tool indeed

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have another website NCfishingCharters.com that I started about 15 years ago. I had a friend webmaster that knew html and built the site for me. My strategy on that one was to post fishing captain’s information, with a link to their site. I charged them $150/year to list their info. Google gave it good rankings. After paying my webmaster $500/year, I’d still clear over $3000/year. Long story short, my friend passed away and I didn’t have a clue how to keep the site working, Once my subscriber’s time was up, I shut it down and reopened my own ad paying site. Google lowered my rankings and I barely make $100/year now. Websites can be tricky and take a lot of upkeep and time.

Why did you close it? HTML is not hard to learn these days. Plus you can easily hire an editor for $xx/day to do the edits.

You site needs some heavy designing work buddy..

Your rankings get lowered for reasons:
1. The url structuring changed.
2. Broken or dead backlinks
3. Change of navigation / link structure. Which in turn gets the robot crawlers to go round and round to index something.
4. Spammy links..

plus loads of other factors.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why did you close it? HTML is not hard to learn these days. Plus you can easily hire an editor for $xx/day to do the edits.

You site needs some heavy designing work buddy..

Your rankings get lowered for reasons:
1. The url structuring changed.
2. Broken or dead backlinks
3. Change of navigation / link structure. Which in turn gets the robot crawlers to go round and round to index something.
4. Spammy links..

plus loads of other factors.

Yeah I know. Just have other income priorities. My websites are fourth on my list.

•••
Yeah I know. Just have other income priorities. My websites are fourth on my list.

Cool. If you need a help with websites, buzz me :xf.wink:

•••
OKay, got it buddy. I heard those problems in India before. Some of my Indian friends told me that their salary were just $200/month. Is it correct ?

yes , i guess the salary starts from 70-100$ /month ( agricultural worker) to any. In india you can live life easily with very less amount.

Market prices of some things that can help you understand cost of living of normal indian:

Vegetables : mostly they cost below 40 and 15 is average i guess. ( last month tomato : 4rps/kg)

Rice : 40-50/kg [ If you have ration card you can get at 1rupees/kg but you get some big rice not the normal ones]

Education : Free ( but only poor goes there as govt is corrupted and teaching is thought to be bad ) school : 10k - 15k , college: 30k-120k( parents spend good amount of money here), engineering ( for sc/st : 0fee( sometimes engg.colleges give return amount to these people ) , for backward caste : idk , for upper caste : upto 35k ( rest amount should be paid by us) ) it also depends on colleges.
The upper castes are enforced to legal discrimination and political discrimination for vote banks and they have to pay higher fees than bc, sc,st.They cant easily get good education and govt jobs even if they get same rank.

Marriage : 1lakh rupees free from govt lol ( only in my state). Those who pay income tax wont get these kind of benefits.

Grains ,pulses, cooking oil : cost above 30 and below 100.
egg : 5-6rps
milk : 40-45rps (1litre)
chicken : 100-200(1kg) ( 130 i guess)

In rural the prices will be very low.

you can get nice and healthy food at 1$ per day. fruits are somewhat priced but if you buy directly from farmers you can get very cheap price like you can get 1 mango for 2rupees.

Last edited:
•••
yes , i guess the salary starts from 70-100$ /month ( agricultural labour) to any. In india you can live life easily with very less amount.

Market prices of some things that can help you understand cost of living of normal indian:

Vegetables : mostly they cost below 40 and 15 is average i guess. ( last month tomato : 4rps/kg)

Rice : 40-50/kg [ If you have ration card you can get at 1rupees/kg but you get some big rice not the normal ones]

Education : Free ( but only poor goes there as govt is corrupted and teaching is thought to be bad ) school : 10k - 15k , college: 30k-120k( parents spend good amount of money here), engineering ( for sc/st : 0fee( sometimes engg.colleges give return amount to these people ) , for backward caste : idk , for upper caste : upto 35k ( rest amount should be paid by us) ) it also depends on colleges.
The upper castes are enforced to legal discrimination and political discrimination for vote banks and they have to pay higher fees than bc, sc,st.They cant easily get good education and govt jobs even if they get same rank.

you can get nice and healthy food at 1$ per day. fruits are somewhat priced but if you buy directly from farmers you can get very cheap price like you can get 1 mango for 2rupees.
Thanks so much for your information :)

•••
yes , i guess the salary starts from 70-100$ /month ( agricultural worker) to any. In india you can live life easily with very less amount.

Marriage : 1lakh rupees free from govt lol ( only in my state). Those who pay income tax wont get these kind of benefits.

Now imagine the position and condition of farmers of India. Needless to say that India is an agricultural country and most people live in village without any facility there. But if want quality life, I need quality education first, I need petrol, diesel, car, aeroplane/airplane travel, diet friendly and nutrition rich food, quality health support, now tell me how can I manage? Needless to say I need my neighbour also get quality life, otherwise they will feel jealous and beat me black and blue by taking law in their hand without any reason.

Last edited:
•••
Now imagine the position and condition of farmers of India. Needless to say that India is an agricultural country. But if want quality life, I need quality education first, I need petrol, diesel, car, aeroplane/airplane travel, diet friendly and nutrition rich food, quality health support, now tell me how can I manage? Needless to say I need my neighbour also get quality life, otherwise they will feel jealous and beat me black and blue by taking law in their hand without any reason.

In 1960-70's land reforms took place and all those who had 1000's of acres written land in name of other some managed in other ways. Some land was stolen from the rich i mean from these reforms and given to poor also . Government for vote bank used to give some people 1 acre or 2 acre and that to to few people and some owned very less.

Yes, The farmers are exploited soo much. Most indian farmers are hard workers and also they dont mostly have new technology and own small farms ( 97% of farmers own below 10 acres(my state)) . Everything is done by hand and hand labour. There are no proper canals and water supply to famers as govt and contractors are corrupted and farmers depend on borewells. some times borewells fail and it means too much for a ordinary farmer and some depend on rain. Farmers are not given any Minimum selling price.

The reason why these low prices are because whenever prices of food become high the low and middle class people protest and say that price is too much. Then the government imports that good from another state and sometimes from another countries like african countries for pulses and vegetable oils. To statify the needs of middle class. This leaves again with same price.

Some agricultural exports are restricted otherwise price will become very high as people cant buy. I also heard that if market prices increase then government salaries also should increase which is a burden to government.

Petrol and Diesel prices are high as government is incapable of collecting taxes directly. Now we have GST i think we have more tax payers than before it was 2%.

All the public buses will be flooded with people at college times.

health support , there are government hospitals but mostly only very poor go i guess. Most go to private hospitals and buy generic medicines. Government also provides free money for healthcare for some dieseases if they have white ration card( white ration card = poor but not really it has to be) .

And regarding quality life and education, most students let their parents decide whether his kids should take medical or engineering even if it is against his wishes. If you want me to write about education i can write another big post.
Once in my state , fees reimbursement ( no fees even in private engineering college and govt will bear ) was taken . then many people started establishing new colleges and the education was very worst and some of these engineering colleges used to give free laptop just for joining the college. The ones who passed out didnt got jobs bec they

Our state govt is taking so much debt and he says america/some developed country also does or something like that lol.The only reason why india is better is because of Economic reforms in 1990's . Narshima Rao against his own political party supported those otherwise we might be poor still now.

Last edited:
•••
In 1960-70's land reforms took place and all those who had 1000's of acres written land in name of other some managed in other ways. Some land was stolen from the rich i mean from these reforms and given to poor also . Government for vote bank used to give some people 1 acre or 2 acre and that to to few people and some owned very less.

Yes, The farmers are exploited soo much. Most indian farmers are hard workers and also they dont mostly have new technology and own small farms ( 97% of farmers own below 10 acres(my state)) . Everything is done by hand and hand labour. There are no proper canals and water supply to famers as govt and contractors are corrupted and farmers depend on borewells. some times borewells fail and it means too much for a ordinary farmer and some depend on rain. Farmers are not given any Minimum selling price.

The reason why these low prices are because whenever prices of food become high the low and middle class people protest and say that price is too much. Then the government imports that good from another state and sometimes from another countries like african countries for pulses and vegetable oils. To statify the needs of middle class. This leaves again with same price.

Some agricultural exports are restricted otherwise price will become very high as people cant buy. I also heard that if market prices increase then government salaries also should increase which is a burden.

Some times farmers throw production away bec what can you get if you sell 1kg tomato for 4 ruppes( 1 or 2 rupee for seller included)

Petrol and Diesel prices are high as government is incapable of collecting taxes directly. Now we have GST i think we have more tax payers than before it was 2%.

All the public buses will be flooded with people at college times.

health support , there are government hospitals but mostly only very poor go i guess. Most go to private hospitals and buy generic medicines. Government also provides free money for healthcare for some dieseases if they have white ration card( white ration card = poor but not really it has to be) .

Our state govt is taking so much debt and he says america/some developed country also does or something like that lol.
Now we again can come to the point, depending entirely on domaining is not good choice for most of the domainer, but if our mentality is "eat anything, sleep anywhere live black and white life" it is OK.

By the way also look at this picture of India,

https://www.financialexpress.com/mo...dia-which-will-remain-most-in-demand/1102685/

http://indianexpress.com/article/jobs/top-ten-highest-paying-jobs-in-india-4567207/

By the way 5 crore means nearly $800000 some even manage to get million dollar monthly in India.

Last edited:
•••
Those are some high paying jobs and top 10, the average income of indian i guess is 30000inr/month. Average IT guy i guess is 50000inr/month. Also tax is 30% above 10lakh income .
I forgot to tell, the internet in india is so cheap and its 4g. You get 2gb/every day for 3 months for about 500rupees. And also most indians dont spend much money they keep on saving from what i observed.One of my relative is contractor's son, the contractor earns crores but gives only 10000 for his son and his son spends it in 2-3 days lol then he dont give.There is poor and rich and lot of gap inbetween. farmers account to 40-50% of population.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bullshit!

•••
Bullsh*t!
maybe you never went to rural areas , ask anyone who been to villages and ask what is agricultural labour earnings its 150rupees to 200 rupees per day. however i guess that is the lowest as of now.

Your right you can't live with less amount , but i just meant survival and internet. Yeah now i feel its wrong not considering all the things we pay.

Last edited:
•••
maybe you never went to rural areas , ask anyone who been to villages and ask what is agricultural labour earnings its 150rupees to 200 rupees per day. however i guess that is the lowest as of now.

Your right you can't live with less amount , but i just meant survival and internet. Yeah now i feel its wrong not considering all the things we pay.
Exactly. Yes, people can live on that much and do. But saying that people can live easily in so much or even lesser is highly reductive!

•••
I’m thinking about building websites now. But coding + design + seo, too much for one man.

Running a successful website also comes with its own load of nuances.Think of hosting costs,renewals,paid contents from contributors [need it for quick running] else you take the snail pace generating your own contents, fighting wars with your host and all the dregs in the admin.Very hard times indeed!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back