Dynadot

Any .com Christmas/New Year discounts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vturbo

Established Member
Impact
I want to register many .com domains. I don't know whether to wait for discounts.

What do you think will be some Christmas/New year discounts in .com extension like on Black Friday/Cyber Monday ?
How it was in previous years ?

On NameCheap 2 weeks ago .com was for $5,88 which is for me good price, now is for $10.69 ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There's domain dot com with $7.49 (with the 25% discount coupon that you can find in my signature).
Other than that there's nothing really interesting at this time.

•••
I can think you should go to registry websites or google it
than put it down in this topic :roll:

•••
I was looking at the largest registrars but did not find anything interesting, everywhere regular prices.

•••
I was looking as well yesterday. For namecheap, the promo code HOLIDAZED saved a little, but not much. Personally, I would wait, but depending on the domains, that is a gamble.

(I ended up registering HolidayMemories .org through GoDaddy using their org promo code.)

•••
have to wait for boxing day

•••
"YOURDOMAIN" promo code gets you a .com for $0.99 (I got one yesterday) but seemingly it only works once. [Edit: With Name.com]

•••
"YOURDOMAIN" promo code gets you a .com for $0.99 (I got one yesterday) but seemingly it only works once. [Edit: With Name.com]
I try now, but it doesn't work for me.

•••
In the recent years there hasn't been anything of note that has happened on Christmas as far as discounts, specials, codes or anything. I am always checking, but nothing in a while.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. ;)

If you find a good name, then reg it!

•••
•••
In the recent years there hasn't been anything of note that has happened on Christmas as far as discounts, specials, codes or anything. I am always checking, but nothing in a while.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. ;)

If you find a good name, then reg it!
Thank you for info. I want register +-100 domains, with high risk of return on investment in the future. So that's why I'm asking :)

•••
Thank you for info. I want register +-100 domains, with high risk of return on investment in the future. So that's why I'm asking.
You are most welcome.

I've done the same thing myself in recent years, as far as holding off in hopes of a Christmas special. None ever came. I guess the registrars think that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are more important for sales. ;)

Good luck. :)

•••
•••
I have limited funds, but found some domains I want to register. :(

I want a promo code for Christmas...preferably for $5 or less...domain registration from namecheap or GoDaddy. (Hello, Santa, I've been good this year.)

•••
I live in Poland and I have got price for .com domain on Godaddy - 31,69 polish zl (PLN zl with ICANN), if you pay in USD by Paypal this is $8,55. I change currency to USD and I see that price is $13,17(with ICANN). Much more profitable to choose payment in PLN than in USD.
Can someone from USA for example check if it is the same price as mine there, maybe I see higher price in USD in Poland only.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back