Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.
Its now increasing day by day.
i saw one cool name Kripto.com from new member
i messaged him he quoted price 1200 and then came to 1k usd.
i asked him for proof and he said i can proof tomorrow i am already aware of new members so i decided to findout who regged this name in starting which companies kept this name and wht they did with this name and reached them through email so now i got reply they sold this name in 45k usd.
so it means the guy selling name is 100% fake. now his account is closed by mods
he is scammer @Kripto
Stay Safe..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thank you for the information

•••
•••
•••
no bcz they sound like scammer so i didnt asked there paypal

Gotcha.

If you come across this in the future, the more information you can extract, the better.

An inexpensive security measure is to PayPal the buyer $0.01. In the transaction, you will see if the account is verified or not, and the name attached to the PayPal. This should be cross referenced with the WHOIS, and any names given in correspondence.

And in this case, if the PayPal was known, there'd be more identifiable information to warn the next potential victim.

As another inexpensive (free) security measure is to Google search the PayPal email address and/or name associated with the PP account to see if there are any existing red flags.

You can even take this a step further by sending their PayPal email address a verification tracking email, and if all goes right, the email software will return with the approximate location where there email was opened.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back