Dynadot

Another Scam! from JSDomains.com & Warmesoft.com

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello, I got the following email about buying my domain! They asked for an appraisal. As you can see from their site that they are offering "free appraisal" but they, Of course, want to you to get the paid one! Here is their reply email after they agreed to buy the domain:

$$$sounds reasonable.

But we need an official appraisal for domains priced in that
range, because we are talking about big amounts of money now.
Our partners (webmasters and domain owners) always
recommend us to verify an independent appraisal first. It
would be fair for both of us.

Do you have an official appraisal certificate for your domain? Please
note that we don't trust unprofessional appraisals. It can be an
official appraisal certificate from GreatDomains.com or JSDomains.com.
It does not matter because they are both professional companies
and we have used their services many times.

How do you prefer to get paid: PayPal, check or wire?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Jan Schmidt

Business Manager
Warmesoft

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got one of these awhile back..sounded fishy so I asked for 2.5 mil for my domains and they mailed back saying "sounds about right" and then the pitch for the appraisal..I said back to them sure, no problem!, you pay for it! lol

•••
JS Domains Uncovered

I too have been contacted by warmesoft.com about purchasing my domain. I quickly researched them and discovered that the domain names warmesoft.com and jsdomains.com were purchased on the same day just a few weeks ago. In addition, both names were on the same nameserver. There is no such thing as a coincidence in such a situation. PT Barnum once said: "There is a sucker born every day."

•••
Thanks for alerting us about this, just a forewarning for everyone. :)

•••
lol what a scam. Too bad people are fooled with such things

•••
Maybe they'll do that to someone who already has gotten an offical apprasial :) wonder what they'll do?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back