IT.COM

Another insane Flippa customer service.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

randolph lopez

Impact
In a nutshell: got a message that my account was suspended due to links to other two accounts, asked Flippa about it and they called me a liar. There are so many other tactful and correct ways to handle this. This is by far the worst customer service interaction I've had in my life:
  • randolph380Yesterday at 12:20
    I got an e-mail that my account got suspended over ""Links to 'com1101' and 'lan1jz'"". I'm not sure what that means. Where are these links located? How do I remove them? Did I get hacked? I'd like to get my account back online.

• Josh W.Today at 15:27
    Hi,
    Your account was not hacked at all we have simply asked about your links to the two mentioned accounts given we find all three have been used from the same device.
    So what can you tell us about this?

Kind Regards,
    Josh W
    Marketplace Integrity Supervisor

• randolph380Today at 15:59
    Hi Josh,
    Thanks for your response. I have no relationship to those accounts. I've only used Flippa for selling DiabetesNews.com. I do not have any alternate accounts nor have I tried to sell other websites. The suspension notice caught me off guard since I did not even interpret what ""Links to 'com1101' and 'lan1jz'"" meant. It is possible that something is compromised from my end. What device has been used to access both randolph380 and these other accounts?

Thanks for your help. I'd really like to figure this out.

Randolph

• Josh W.Today at 17:05
    Hi,
    While you state that you have no relationship it does not negate the fact that all three accounts are used from the same device.

There is nothing compromised on your account but we assume you must know something as like i mentioned they are all used form the same device so we belibe it is you but it may be someone you know etc who you have let use your computer.

Kind Regards,
    Josh W
    Marketplace Integrity Supervisor

• randolph380Today at 18:20
    Hi Josh,

I will try to contact other members of Flippa to resolve this. This has been by far the worst customer experience of my life. I hope other Flippa employees can recognize it as such.

Good luck!

Randolph

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Starting to sound like their customer service'll make ya flippa out!

•••
Flippa is garbage I gotta say. I contacted them about a suspension and they just play games and ignore half of my messages.

No point in trying anymore. I put in thousands of dollars worth of bids on there to buy domains.

•••
Maybe they're at a critical junction - every company goes through it, they get so big and popular they forget who the yare and stop serving customers needs. Thats when they need to realize it or they go bust.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back