Dynadot

Another email spam question...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
As I've stated in another thread, i had been receiving spam emails from marketing firms in the US. which i requested to opt out of....

what happens if i still get spam from this firm? I've been saving the opt out emails i got so i know which marketing firm is responsible for which kind of spam.

For example, i'd been getting spam from ExpressPipelines, a marketing firm in Nevada....i opted out a month ago, and i'm still getting emails...

can't i take some sort of legal action now? they said it would take 10 days for my address to be removed from their servers, but it's been almost a month...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem is once you contact them, you are verifying that the e-mail is good and therefore goes onto a larger database of known good e-mails.

•••
You could put them on your blocked list, or create a filter.

•••
He's right you need a good filter. I tried a few different ones over the years and the best one is MailWasher Pro. It even lets you report spam offenders to the authorities!

here is the link to the Mail Washer program if anyone is interested:
http://tts4.com/mailwasher1

Enjoy!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back