IT.COM

Another eBay scam email

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Got this email a few minutes ago .

Dear customer. Please read this message and follow it's instructions

Unauthorized Account Access

We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM based transaction on your account. Therefore as a preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to sensitive features.

To get started, please click the link below:

(Respond Now Button) This goes to www.hardcoreunderworld.com/promo.htm

Click Respoýnd Now to get started;for your security.

and then redirected to http://www.ebay-join.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
when will the scams end!?!?!?!?

•••
seen one, seen em all...

•••
I recently got this fake paypal email that nearly gave me a heart attack lol

•••
Yea i've got that one too,But like we can't go and check out our own ebay accounts! LMAO Scammers are really stupid people!

•••
yeah, if i do get a paypal email, 99% its a fake, and i never click links in email, i open a new window and then login to paypal/ebay and nothing ever seems to go wrong, and always look at the email headers, they mostly come from places such as root@localhost etc, or [email protected]

•••
I got a spoof email similar to that today, but it said that my bank had contacted them and they suspect unauthorized charges to my account and I need to verify who I am. Also I received one a few days ago that was congratulating me as I was qualified to become a powerseller (funny thing is I don't even do enough sales to quality) and both came to an email that I don't have on my eBay account. Forwarded both to eBay and within minutes I got an email saying they weren't sent by eBay and have contacted the authorities. :laugh:

Always forward all of the spoofs you get to [email protected] as they are real good about handling the scammers. :tu:

I hate scammers! >:( :yell:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back