Domain Empire

Another bloody dodgy host.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ello,

This is to inform you that in 14 days (the 16th of october, 2005), Clearnethost.com will be dissolving.

The honest answer is that the revenue does not match expenses, and has been like this since June. 3 weeks ago, a large share (59%) was sold to a private investor. He has since stopped investing, due to lack of a comprehensive business model.

Unfortunetaly, he has decided to stop financing Clearnethost, and as such, we must now dissolve.

Please create your backups and start searching for another host. The server will remain online for only 14 days, after which, the plug is pulled. The main Clearnethost.com site is suspended and will remain so, as so avoid any new signups.

Thank you for your support, and we wish you well!

WHAT CAN I DO?
I paid for a year :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, via phone looks better, since supposedly email protected with Registerfly will never get thru... +1.8458183604 is the number state Ref# 22490135 and the domain and hopefully you can get an answer. Say they violated terms, etc; they might ask you to mail things in written to send the details, if it's not too much work, it might be worth the trouble to get them to justice.

Good luck Tom!

•••
•••
A quick question did you pay by credit card?

I believe that the credit card company must return you the money when you don't get the service you paid for. I had a similar problem once. I was overcharged. I sent an email to the company telling them to return the difference, and that if they did not do so I will contact my bank and ask for a charge back.

They did not not want to wire the money because of the cost and low value, so they mailed it to me.

Apparently VISA charges €30.00 from the vendor if there is a charge back.

•••
I payed via paypao non CC funded many thanks PN adding to rep

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back