Domain Empire

.com Another 2-letter sale: YM.com sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
The 2 letter domain name YM.com has been sold by the 44th largest private company in the United States, Advance Publishing Inc. according to whois records.
Advance Magazine Publishers Inc. was the official company name listed in whois records for YM.com, and they are a subsidiary of Advance Publishing Inc. Advance Digital and Conde Nast Digital are all part of Advance Publishing Inc. company.
The domain name YM.com was forwarding to TeenVogue.com for several years.
YM.com has transferred from CSC Corporate Domains domain registrar to eName and the YM.com domain has been added to the 4.cn domain name servers. I did do a search on 4.cn and YM.com is listed for sale on the site. The whois is generic currently with “domainadmin” and a registrant email address of an id of QQ.com for the domain, so the current owners are unknown.

Source: thedomains

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Currently, 4.cn is the largest and most successful group of brokers for LL.com's. There are lots of big investors in China who understand the value of an LL.com domain name.

•••
To my understanding Mr. Xu Caijin (the Owner & CEO behind GoldenName who is/are also running 4.cn) is not acting as a broker at all reg. these LL domain names.. he is collecting them purely for resale with a healthy profit at a later time.. he is really buying them with his own/company money and keeping them in his name..
just check via Whoisology for [email protected] (and then check the Whois of all these found domains) to understand what i am talking about..

•••
Maybe their "clients" are themselves then, but their brokers are claiming that the LL.com's are for their clients. Either way, they're facilitating more LL.com deals than anyone else right now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back