IT.COM

Anime-Type Drawing (Suggestions?)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew any type of software I could use to outline and color images that resemble anime characters? (in that style)

I am making an online comic and I am looking for a software that I could use to manually adequately outline and color characters that are drawn anime-like. I don't think PhotoShop is necessary for this.

I am trying to make a frame-by-frame approximately one and a half minute long video for the comic. I just don't like using GIMP or Paint.NET to outline and color them. It makes the characters look like they have too much of an outline and it is hard to do.

Here is an example of what I am trying to do:
YouTube - Smash Eater - 【SSBB × Soul Eater】

^ This is definitely not mine, but I want to make something in the same style, as the coloring and the frame rate.

Does anyone know what program I can use to color like that?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How about Macromedia Flash...
have you tried using it.
that's what i am using before when i was still making
Anime frame by frame animation.

•••
How about Macromedia Flash...
have you tried using it.
that's what i am using before when i was still making
Anime frame by frame animation.

I want to try and use a graphic editing software instead of a 700$ animation program, as I believe I can do this animation by coloring each frame by itself. Do you know of any software I can adequately color with to make it look like anime?

•••
If you are talking about a Anime or Manga then ask the question here.

http://forums.mangaraiders.com

Thats a forum for Manga Artists and writers. Someone probbly will able to help you there.

•••
Use Coreldraw. That is the perfect software for the purpose.

•••
Swishmax is another good program!and it's cheaper than macromedia flash!

•••
manga studio ex4 is a good buy for this purpose

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back