Flashy Flash image stuff for a NOOB ! help

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
19
Hey guys
I know php, html, css and can work around photoshop to make decent websites.
However, I need to make some flashy headers and I hate flash[art in general]. I was wondering if there is a software that will let me add picture and just add some random fancy animation to it that i can use.
For example, take a look at EHAF Consulting Engineers
that page is entirely in flash, however i am only interested in the header, the image was originally all color, but look what they did to it

and then something fancy like
main

Note that i don't want to make them frame by frame
I want to be able to import some pictures, and then select some predefined templates or whatever

anyone who offers a helpful answer, with the link to download the software etc will get 5$*[via namepros] from me :D

*Only if that software solves my problem, and i am able to make stuff like i showed easily.


Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
anyone? I really need this
 
0
•••
try sothink swf quicker or swish

you can make instant cool effects in swish.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back