Dynadot

discuss An open letter to the owner of Void.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I came across a blog at Voidsf.com. Apparently, Voidsf.com couldn't get hold of Void.com domain name, so they thought it's cool to name and shame the owner of Void.com. Just because they call themselves VOID, they feel entitled to own the premium domain name Void.com

Calling the original registrant names like "a****le", "d**k", etc. just because they are not ready to sell the domain name is quite rude and disgusting IMO.

Here is a snapshot of the blog:

Dear David Biagini, current owner of VOID.com,

First off, we hate you. Let’s not mince words. You’re sitting on a prime piece of internet real estate, VOID.com, and you are doing NOTHING COOL with it. Nothing. We here at VOID (I’m going to call us VOID PRIME for now, since we live on earth 1, which is awesome. You’re EARTH 2 VOID, which sucks. Earth 2 sucks. Earth 2 is like stuck in the early 1990’s forever. Which is awful.

Do me a favor and go over to your website. Look at that. It’s like a bad spam page from the early the infant of the internet (think Geocities and GIFs). You’re not only defacing the web as we know it, but you’re doing a disservice to anyone who calls themselves a graphic artist. Because that’s what you claim to be. A graphic artist.

We here at VOID PRIME are offended. We would like to have our content resting peacefully at VOID.com, but no. NOOOOOO. We have to settle for VOIDsf.com just to have a home on the internet.

In summation, you’re an asshole with no talent who probably assumes he has talent because he has a website.

The only views you’re actually getting now is from us, as we continually go to your site and stare in bewilderment at how the web space we should rightfully have is somehow owned by a sad guy from an alternate universe where doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation is somehow grounds for continuing to live.

Read more here:
http://voidsf.com/read/2012/9/28/an-open-letter-to-the-jerk-who-owns-voidcom.html

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They sound hilarious at voidsf. I wonder what sf stands for?

•••
•••
I don’t understand this thread

•••
I don’t understand this thread

Kindly ignore the title of this thread. I agree the title is somewhat misleading. I tried editing the title. However, I was unable to do so as there is only a 30-minute window to edit your posts/title in the discussion area

I am sure you understand the gist of the post. This thread is about entitlement. Just because they call themselves VOID, Voidsf.com feels that they have the right to use the domain name - Void.com.

•••
Instead of insulting they should get VoidPrime.com if they are calling themselfs like that , LOL:ROFL::xf.grin:

•••
6-year old diatribe though. But probably nothing changed.

•••
They wish they could afford it.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
LOL.
Assholes.

a4e.jpg

•••
Shame there's no way to comment...

We could've ripped him up. :giggle:

Last edited:
•••
Instead of insulting they should get VoidPrime.com if they are calling themselfs like that , LOL:ROFL::xf.grin:
VoidPrime even sounds better than Voidsf in my opinion. Anyway, this post was my real lol moment of the day

•••
I'm sure he'll GIVE the name up now!:ROFL:

•••
I just noticed the post is from 2012...

And, as far as I can tell, the guy still hasn't "taken off"...

This is precisely why you should pay for a premium domain. ;)

•••
•••
its a crappy Blog - they don't deserve a good name for their dead site

upload_2018-5-21_14-23-58.png

•••
There is a special ngTLD for that.

Void.sucks

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back