IT.COM

Price Difference between Real ICANN Emoji Domains (.ws) and Web3 Emoji Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
so i know im an OG domainer and new things are awesome, but with all the high prices being paid for Handhskae and the short lived y.at and other emoji domains (like the .art proposal), isnt it still valuable to have a working domain on the existing internet, like .ws with emoji.

Use for a website now, and with dnssec i think a crypto address also with ENS.

Looking to restart some marketing for my emoji domains, anyone else still doing emoji domains in .ws?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally, I feel that ICANN backed IDN/Emoji domain names are a much safer investment at the moment than handshake/alternate root Emoji's. However, they are still considered a novelty item, for the most part, which generally has a smaller market demand segment.

As a VIP and Pro member, you should also have access to the following IDN/Emoji related discussion in the Insiders Lounge: https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-rise-of-idn-domain-value.1296959/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back