Dynadot

news Amazon Hits $1,000,000,000,000 - Do you have an FBA account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
When Apple’s market value crossed a trillion dollars last month, the reason was simple: It makes devices that a lot of people are willing to spend a lot of money on.

Now Amazon has become the second American company to cross that once-unimaginable line. Its shares rose as high as $2,050.50 on Tuesday morning, pushing it over $1 trillion in value, before immediately falling back and then ending the day at $2,039.51, below the $1 trillion threshold. Amazon’s founder and chief executive, Jeff Bezos, is worth nearly as much as Bill Gates and Warren E. Buffett put together.

This time, the explanation is more complicated.........continues in link below

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/technology/amazon-stock-price-1-trillion-value.html

This got me thinking who on here has an FBA account with Amazon, how easy easy it to set up, run etc? Are you having success with it?

Please share your experiences, as it would be would be an interesting read

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most recently I searched for Rubbermaid mop bucket @ Amazon .de and found one from 500 to 900 EUR, for the same I usually brought @ The Home Depot for 60 bucks!

Amazon mop bucket
Home Depot mop bucket

Last edited:
•••
Most recently I searched for Rubbermaid mop bucket @ Amazon .de and found one from 500 to 900 EUR, for the same I usually brought @ The Home Depot for 60 bucks!
Ouch! Think they have their pricing slightly out of sync, saying that pricing in the States is generally cheaper than in Europe for a lot of products I have looked at - but not by that much.

•••
blockchain still better returns

•••
blockchain still better returns
True, but I like the look of Amazon not only from a share point perspective - lot of predictions that they will go onto a 2 trillion market cap which I find very possible.

I also like the idea of from riding their coat tail with an online store, doing some research into it and was looking to see if anyone had any experience in using their FBA services

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back