Dynadot

Am new here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lanre

Established Member
Impact
Hi NP fellas.

NP further proof to me the world is a choked up room- we all so close and near. And the good things we share is the bond that puts us together and the smile on the faces of some. OK I said this cos I have read few interesting things about domaining here within the shortest time I got to know of this forum. Things that have taught me basics.....

I am a newbie to domaining. Like others, I read of the buzz...ooops! I can also probably make few bucks doing this. So here I am to make profit. I bought one or two domains- either in a rush or so I don't know; but have not been able to sell them. Then I came to realize there are loads of things I should KNOW that I didn't know before. Knowledge is gold. And I want this gold more so I can have more ornaments in my pockets at the end of it all.

Therefore, am reading a whole lot more here and hoping to make friends that will make this crossword puzzle called domaining easy (or thereabout) while also helping me realize my collections of cash desirables everyone seems to have been enjoying or wish to be.

My deep appreciation to the ones who contributed the beautiful articles I have read, and also to the ones who wrote those am yet to read cos I know am going to learn a lot thru that; in advance I say thank you to my would be friends to help me realize my dream in this business.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Lanre and welcome to NamePros. Knowledge is key when it comes to domaining and I am happy to see you are off to a good start. I wish you the best of luck.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back