IT.COM

I am new!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello community,

from january on I am now in the Domaining Business and i like this very much! I had to learn and I am also learning. That´s why I think it can be useful to be here. I want to meet some interesting People and learn new things.
In the past i have made expierences in Real Estate, Business Development and I had two Fitness Clubs running.
At this moment i am working on a Domain to sell....it´s called catchvideo.com - i like this name very much!:notme: There a re a lot of things what you can do with this Domain :)
Maybe there are some interesting people outside that i should know? Please Contact me!!

Best Regards,
Daniel

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is not a bad domain at all.

If you are considering to develop the name you must know that catchvideo.net is a site with nice traffic.

•••
•••
the Traffic I have isn´t bad too for a parked Domain ;)
I do not want to develop this Domain - I just want to sell it, are you interested? ;)

•••
Hi, Friends I am madelinekim a newbie to this community. I just sign up today with the hope that I will gain some knowledge on web designing.

•••
Hi Daniel! :)
Best of Success! %%-

•••
Let me welcome you to the forum disadan and madelinekim

•••
Hey, Daniel! Welcome to the forum!

:hi:

•••
•••
Hi Daniel.

Wish you best of luck

•••
•••
Hello Daniel. Welcome to NamePros :)

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum of :sold: to :$: :$: :$:

Leading to :D and :hearts:Namepros

:) :wave:

•••
Hi Everyone, here we are going to be part of this community. Hope our ideas would help each other.

•••
•••
Thank you all for that Big Welcome ;)

•••
•••
welcome

I am new here too... hope you find what you want ;)
are you interested in buying?

Regards,
Daniel

Hi, Friends I am madelinekim a newbie to this community. I just sign up today with the hope that I will gain some knowledge on web designing.

•••
Welcome to Namepros! hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

•••
I am new here too... hope you find what you want ;)
are you interested in buying?

Regards,
Daniel

Yes, I am fine too. Actually I am here to gain and share some knowledge on web designing and programming language. Hope you get what I want.

•••
•••
•••
Hello Johname ;)%%-:$:

Hi disadan

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Sorry but i can´t help when it´s about webdesign...:td:

I just sell Domainnames ;)

Yes, I am fine too. Actually I am here to gain and share some knowledge on web designing and programming language. Hope you get what I want.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Thank you ! Ninja :wave:

Hi Daniel! :)
Best of Success! %%-

•••
Hello community,

from january on I am now in the Domaining Business and i like this very much! I had to learn and I am also learning. That´s why I think it can be useful to be here. I want to meet some interesting People and learn new things.
In the past i have made expierences in Real Estate, Business Development and I had two Fitness Clubs running.
At this moment i am working on a Domain to sell....it´s called catchvideo.com - i like this name very much!:notme: There a re a lot of things what you can do with this Domain :)
Maybe there are some interesting people outside that i should know? Please Contact me!!

Best Regards,
Daniel
hello every body thanks to meet me.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Hello community,

Best Regards,
Daniel
I am also new by the way its not a bad domain all over.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back