Dynadot

Hello! I am new here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ramzan Ali

Established Member
Impact
Hello!

Good day to you i am Ramzan Ali from Pakistand. I new here and in domaining could you please guide me how i can start my domaining career. Which thing should i know before buying any domain? any thered you recommend me to read?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Ramzan Ali you can read here almost any and every thread, you will learn as much as you read. start with popular posts on right side of the screen. and Welcome to NP. :)

•••
Assalam u alaikum Ramzan.

Just read a lot. Reading and understanding what works, what to buy, where to buy, what to sell, how to sell, how to find buyers, finding the buyers before even buying the domain name. This is the greatest business of all businesses. You just need to invest right!

Thanks!

•••
Hello Ramzan .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Definitely take a lot of time to read around these forums here on NamePros.

Take a look at some of the General conversations ... but also look at some of the appraisal discussions where people analyse specific domains. You can learn a lot from those.

Also take a look at the many blogs on the subject .. and finally I can't recommend the @DomainSherpa Review podcasts enough .. definitely go back and listen to the last year worth's of Reviews if you have the time! :)

Good luck moving forward in your domaining adventure! :)

•••
Assalam u alaikum Ramzan.

Just read a lot. Reading and understanding what works, what to buy, where to buy, what to sell, how to sell, how to find buyers, finding the buyers before even buying the domain name. This is the greatest business of all businesses. You just need to invest right!

Thanks!
Walikum Slam Haris bhai. Thanks for your reply yes your are right i have to read a lot. could you please suggest me good there where i can learn which domains should i buy and how i can sell them?

•••
Hello Ramzan .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Definitely take a lot of time to read around these forums here on NamePros.

Take a look at some of the General conversations ... but also look at some of the appraisal discussions where people analyse specific domains. You can learn a lot from those.

Also take a look at the many blogs on the subject .. and finally I can't recommend the @DomainSherpa Review podcasts enough .. definitely go back and listen to the last year worth's of Reviews if you have the time! :)

Good luck moving forward in your domaining adventure! :)
Thanks you so much yepp i will do so

•••
Walikum Slam Haris bhai. Thanks for your reply yes your are right i have to read a lot. could you please suggest me good there where i can learn which domains should i buy and how i can sell them?

Ramzan .. obviously you are new to Domaining. There isn't one single place or one thing to learn. There are many many aspects of domaining .. both in art and in science. I would suggest starting out by taking a few days to just randomly read whatever you find interesting here at NamePros ... after that initial time you will have a slightly better idea of what you don't know. Then do some searches and focus on those things.

Definitely do NOT buy any domains until you have absorbed a lot more information.

Also be careful if English is not your English is not very good. Often times a domain that might look good at first really is bad because of one letter being off.

Good luck once again! :)

•••
•••
Hey there @Ramzan Ali
Namepros-welcome-(myway2fortune.info).png

Hope to see you around!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Good day to you i am Ramzan Ali from Pakistand. I new here and in domaining could you please guide me how i can start my domaining career. Which thing should i know before buying any domain? any thered you recommend me to read?

Hello Ramzan, welcome to the club.
Well, this place is full of experienced people who I'm pretty sure will clear all your doubts. So keeping it short I wish you luck for your future endeavors. (y)

P.S. You can start with the beginner section - https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

•••
g'day @Ramzan Ali and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hello Ramzan Ali :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Hi Ramzan, Welcome to NPs. Along with your reading, search the forums for answers to your questions then post questions here that you couldn't find answers for. Lots of knowledge here and most are willing to share.

•••
Hello!
Good day to you i am Ramzan Ali from Pakistand. I new here and in domaining could you please guide me
how i can start my domaining career. Which thing should i know before buying any domain? any thered you recommend me to read?

ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP

There is no guaranteee for a carrer in domaining but learning by doing can always be helpful ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back