Domain Empire

ALPNames is the 2nd Largest Domain Registrar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys i just want to know if any one have any detail information about ALPNames?
They claims to be the 2nd Largest Domain Registrar...!
Is this true???
If yes then please share some legit sources.
And i don't understand why the owner and the CEO of world's 2nd largest domain company is hiding himself?
Where is he? Who is he? and What happen to Damon Barnard, he is not even using his social profiles any more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there,

First off - this is Damon, CEO of AlpNames, nice to make your acquaintance! I can assure you that I am not hiding and that I am very active on social media (OK, Twitter not so much...)...what is more, most of AlpNames's posts on NamePros come from me personally, as I like to keep a handle on what is going on and what people are saying. :)

Second - we have never claimed to be the world's 2nd largest registrar. We were, for a period, the 2nd largest registrar of NEW gTLDs (perhaps you were thinking of this?) - we are currently the 3rd largest by volume, with nearly 3,000,000 domains under management. You can check this statistic on ntldstats.com. On top of that, we are currently ranked as the 12th largest registrar in the world overall (taking into account all TLDs), according to registrarowl.com - although I believe that this data is compiled quarterly and, as such, it is already out of date.

I trust that that helps.

•••
•••
Hey there,

First off - this is Damon, CEO of AlpNames, nice to make your acquaintance! I can assure you that I am not hiding and that I am very active on social media (OK, Twitter not so much...)...what is more, most of AlpNames's posts on NamePros come from me personally, as I like to keep a handle on what is going on and what people are saying. :)

Second - we have never claimed to be the world's 2nd largest registrar. We were, for a period, the 2nd largest registrar of NEW gTLDs (perhaps you were thinking of this?) - we are currently the 3rd largest by volume, with nearly 3,000,000 domains under management. You can check this statistic on ntldstats.com. On top of that, we are currently ranked as the 12th largest registrar in the world overall (taking into account all TLDs), according to registrarowl.com - although I believe that this data is compiled quarterly and, as such, it is already out of date.

I trust that that helps.

Thanks for the reply, can i send you a private message to ask some questions.

•••
•••
i just sent an email. see you there :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back