NameSilo

discuss All Chinese Premium LLNN and NNLL.com are Gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
I scanned all Chinse premium (without a,e,i,o,u,v and 0,4) LLNN and NNLL .com and all are gone. I registered last two CP NNLL.coms that were left!

What do you think is the future of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just passed by the pub in my neigbourhood here in Hong Kong

Attachments

• P_20160305_181214.jpg
    P_20160305_181214.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
•••
h999.com $3,600 @ SnapNames 2016-03-05

•••
Received the dreaded email from GoDaddy. MA88.com got renewed / transferred out of GoDaddy.

"Your auction has been canceled
We canceled the auction of ma88.com per the terms of our legal agreement (Universal Terms of Service) because the current registrant has renewed it. If you already paid for this domain name, you will automatically receive a refund within the next 6 days.

We're sorry you didn't win this domain. However, we have thousands of other great names available at GoDaddy Auctions. Visit our website to search for your next domain."

Sorry to hear. That's a hard one, nice DN indeed.

•••
I followed an LL83 (forgot what the letters are) auction on GoDaddy today, and the name sold for $27. I saw many of these cross the $100 barrier before the new Chinese year. Market is REALLY slow nowadays!

•••
I followed an LL83 (forgot what the letters are) auction on GoDaddy today, and the name sold for $27. I saw many of these cross the $100 barrier before the new Chinese year. Market is REALLY slow nowadays!
Yeah, I was surprise I got some great LLNN chips with *8* under $30..

•••
Yeah, I was surprise I got some great LLNN chips with *8* under $30..
This is a great time to buy, if you have the funds.

•••

Also, at sedo my domain 96WD got 16 offer views and 1200 unique visits in only 2 days.

•••
So do u think, W as the second letter will do better than others as its happening for LLLLL.com's

•••
The market has definitely slowed down. These are still excellent long term holds. Over 20% of NNLL.com / LLNN.com are developed sites. And still some okay sales going on here and there.

ns89.com 102 USD 2016-03-08 GoDaddy
h999.com 3,600 USD 2016-03-05 SnapNames
51qx.com 300 USD 2016-03-05 DropCatch
b377.com 134 USD 2016-03-04 DropCatch
998h.com 102 USD 2016-03-02 GoDaddy
128g.com 112 USD 2016-03-01 NameJet

NNNL.com and LNNN.com have been fairly stable.

•••
Joined the LLNN Club with CHIPS, your thoughts about these names:

BW95.COM
MF97.COM
MQ73.COM
MQ91.COM

Thanks a lot.

•••

BW95.COM
MF97.COM
MQ73.COM
MQ91.COM

Thanks a lot.

They're standard LLNN.com Chips. Now you just wait and see where the market goes.

•••

BW95.COM
MF97.COM
MQ73.COM
MQ91.COM

Thanks a lot.

Dont know about other but hold on to the ones ending in W like the BW95.com.Chinese market is tricky and W at last is in demand last time I checked

•••
They're standard LLNN.com Chips. Now you just wait and see where the market goes.
Thanks, will hold on it

•••
Dont know about other but hold on to the ones ending in W like the BW95.com.Chinese market is tricky and W at last is in demand last time I checked
this is my favourite name with W, Thanks

•••
Just Curious, how do people actually check if all the domains have been bought for a particular format. Like for example how were u able to check that all the LLNN and NNLL .com's were all gone?

•••
•••
wow 55kk5 listed sold at namebio ....... $483
my signature auction is better in my view. Sometimes domaining does not make sense .......but we all know that I guess

•••
wow 55kk5 listed sold at namebio ....... $483
my signature auction is better in my view. Sometimes domaining does not make sense .......but we all know that I guess
Repeating characters I guess. Only 5 and K.

Also my ex's Chinese name sounded like "K K" (Kai Kai) 5 Sounds like "Wu,Wo" or "I" in English.

•••
I get the value if it was only four characters ...........but five with a digit thrown in on the end?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Well, zero at the end is good for money. But I can still find LLNN ending in zero for less than $45 and no aeiouv4

•••
I have always liked numerics like 80 or 25, 0's and 5's work well imo

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back