Dynadot

discuss All Chinese Premium LLNN and NNLL.com are Gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
I scanned all Chinse premium (without a,e,i,o,u,v and 0,4) LLNN and NNLL .com and all are gone. I registered last two CP NNLL.coms that were left!

What do you think is the future of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that LLNN chips are undervalued, I am getting a lot of traffic and Offer views on those at Sedo.
44487_531b7975abc88c4e7fc2dc0241b9d105.jpg

Attachments

• sedopark.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
•••
Two names added in Portfolio
LM52.COM
WG37.COM

Good names??

•••
•••
•••
I think that LLNN chips are undervalued, I am getting a lot of traffic and Offer views on those at Sedo.

See lot of uniques too

•••
Getting views on names at sedo but sales is what we want

•••
•••
•••
•••
NY85.com

Nice name, and, in my opinion, at a great price.

•••
•••
A couple of hundred for NY22 is still good (in my opinion).

•••
Let's face it, prices for LLNN have tanked. I blame the typo in this thread's title ;)

•••
A couple of hundred for NY22 is still good (in my opinion).
Yes I was happy to get a double thanks

•••
•••
Let's face it, prices for LLNN have tanked. I blame the typo in this thread's title ;)

Seems to be like that for all chips right now.

Let's hope things get better.

•••
•••
Seeing an increase of traffic, and average time on page, on my LLNN's from their matching cities. Zh, Wu.

Chips may be smashed, but as stated by @Kassey Lee it looks like end users are interested in them for branding.

•••
Anyone see what that **88.com sold for at GD earlier? I think it was qs88.com or close to it..

•••
qs88.com $1,025 (88 Bids) $12 Closed on 2016/04/19

•••
Seems the 88's are a safe bet, my only 88 is b88r ......if you squint your eyes it looks like beer !

•••
I wanted to hold my LLNN and NNLL .com's but still put one of them at auction..

YF89.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back