Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some nice prices Kxxc.net can fetch $160 I think that bodes well for my CXXC.net.

Agree!

Did you see DropCatch closes I had my browser reset and missed the close, I saw a couple at $137 earlier.

I didn't catch the close, but I think all of them were above $100 so they should show up in NameBio tomorrow.

•••
•••
Curious about the meaning of this one:

qcmh.net 1,500 2015-10-31 14:35

Why did that name sell for 1500 yuan (when others were still 880-930)?

•••

Maybe there is something about QC because I see QC5.net at $1,485 on Go Daddy Auctions with 3 days to auction close.

•••
Just tested xhrr.net in GD auctions. closed at 105. Never again!

•••
I'm counting at least 3 names at or above $200 at DropCatch today. Everything else was right up there: $180s, $190s.

•••
I've seen KZDC.net when it was free, but didn't like it, looks more like European domain, not Chinese, there's radio with that name, also KZ = Kansas.
Not knowing Mandarin can make investments risky and I try to avoid that.
KZDC is a bad LLLL.NET, cuz without meaning

•••

QC=CAR in chinese

•••
•••
Maybe there is something about QC because I see QC5.net at $1,485 on Go Daddy Auctions with 3 days to auction close.
QC=CAR=AUTO in chinese, 5=website in chinese. So QC5=Car website in chinese.

•••
•••
•••
chinese don't like R, xhrr without meaning.
According with other expert said, R should be a pronounceable consonant, defined also as Ultra premium letter if you go back in this thread.
So which is the correct thing?

•••
According with other expert said, R should be a pronounceable consonant, defined also as Ultra premium letter if you go back in this thread.
So which is the correct thing?

Real talk: Unless you have quads, or the few sought after prefixes, there doesn't seem to be any ultra premium LLLL.net's. They are just chips and all trade for around the same price. See Chaomi for proof of this.

EDIT: And i wish i knew this when I was being super selective last month and passing over domains that worth as much as those that I dubbed as "premium".

Last edited:
•••
It is the one thing I have noticed which I don't experience in my language English. Everyone sees 13 as an unlucky number, some may like it to be a contrarian, but it is no surprise to anyone that it unlucky. 7 is lucky, 777 is used a lot with slot machines, it is never hit triple 9's or 8's. Same with letters, but I see so many Chinese contradict their own fellow native speakiers, Is that do to China having so many people and it depends what part of the country they are from, kind of like people in the Bayou of Louisiana don't speak like a New Yorker ?

I have one Chinese native tell me 7 is lucky another tell me it is second worse behind 4, Someone says R is good another it no good.

•••
It is the one thing I have noticed which I don't experience in my language English. Everyone sees 13 as an unlucky number, some may like it to be a contrarian, but it is no surprise to anyone that it unlucky. 7 is lucky, 777 is used a lot with slot machines, it is never hit triple 9's or 8's. Same with letters, but I see so many Chinese contradict their own fellow native speakiers, Is that do to China having so many people and it depends what part of the country they are from, kind of like people in the Bayou of Louisiana don't speak like a New Yorker ?

I have one Chinese native tell me 7 is lucky another tell me it is second worse behind 4, Someone says R is good another it no good.
OT: in my country, Italy, 13 is well known to be a lucky number ;) 17 is unlucky...

•••
A lot of 4L.net today on DropCatch, will be interesting to see the closes.

Bmfr.net $115
Btzs.net $104
Cmzt.net $145
Cplt.net $150
Cxzs.net $149
Dfyq.net $89
Dwcz.net $74
Gwlm.net $99
Ktdm.net $99
Lbpj.net $114
Lxqd.net $150
Lzqt.net $114
Mcmw.net $99
Nkwl.net $99
Qznc.net $74
Rxsm.net $99
Sfgl.net $84
Sksp.net$99
Tdbl.net $99
Txgx.net $79
Wmhh.net $99
Ygmc.net $84
Zbgm.net $114
Zjqz.net $104
Zkmy.net $89
Zygl.net $89

Last edited:
•••
•••
Real talk: Unless you have quads, or the few sought after prefixes, there doesn't seem to be any ultra premium LLLL.net's. They are just chips and all trade for around the same price. See Chaomi for proof of this.

EDIT: And i wish i knew this when I was being super selective last month and passing over domains that worth as much as those that I dubbed as "premium".
I picked up several during the whois promotion that are not considered "premium" - hope they do well

•••
We passed 1200 Yuan on Chaomi.

I started getting Chinese emails today looking to buy too.

•••
me to getting Chinese emails wanting everything for nothing
my email box today is full of rubbish why don't they translate it first
are they real buyers or just spam?

•••
No emails today, but 16 emails from notorious spammer "vip" yesterday all with 350 yuan offer.
He never answers back.
I actually think this spam is targeted for Chinese domain owners.

•••
I got email from chinese buyer for $100 each

•••
I sold 25 names to a Chinese buyer today at the price of $150 each

•••
I sold 25 names to a Chinese buyer today at the price of $150 each

Nicely done. Did you sell on a auction platform or just private via emails?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back