IT.COM

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
6 months since we had last post here.
1 month until the the LLLL.net buyout creator has to decide if /how much he'll renew.
Or did he dump them already?

I admit in July last year I had no idea what "chinese premium" means, I thought it has something to do with IDNs...

Feels like a lifetime ago :xf.eek:

•••
no matter current situation, imo it'll be long time before you can reg 4l.net chip at ~10$ regfee. or maybe never again.
cheers

•••
What's the current base price?

•••
http://shortnames.com/llll/sales#3K

I remember random 4l.net chips sellign to resellers right here on np for $200-300 just some months ago.. and more too! and me declining similar offers on my only 4l.net chip lol
phpb

I guess some people made nice roi. just like with pretty random 4l.com chips selling ~3k not long ago

oh well.. tht's domaining.

•••
As always - "if I had a crystal ball" :rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••
When I sold out in bulk in November, it was at $148 each, and I was sick as hell to watch the price spike way up (to twice that or more) within a week or two.

Never get sick over profit. The 'chip' implosion was going to happen, and it could have happened peaked at $148 for all anyone knew.

If they are $50 now, sounds like you made a good move.

•••
FLYQ.net ending in less than 3 hours.. Current bid $55 only

I purchased it for $100+ :xf.grin:

•••
A few more day to the anniversary...
I wonder if anyone has the list of the names that were bought during the buyout to see what happened to them - were they renewed or will they drop?...

•••
Like I said. And yes I have the crystal ball what tells me things. They are worthless, at least most of them. Soon you can register them for reg fee

Last edited:
•••
Like I said. And yes I have the crystal ball what tells me things. They are worthless, at least most of them. Soon you can register them for reg fee
Most of the ones I have bought were registered years ago. Most of them caught at drop under $59.

•••
Most of the ones I have bought were registered years ago. Most of them caught at drop under $59.

And that makes them valuable? Good joke!

•••
And that makes them valuable? Good joke!
no but it means that someone saw value in them before the Chinese craze.

•••
no but it means that someone saw value in them before the Chinese craze.

And how many of those have you sold for more?

•••
And how many of those have you sold for more?
All of them,

I used to own about 24 4L .net chips. Made profit on each sales.

•••
Kppd.net sold for $26 on eBay a few weeks ago

•••
•••
All of them,

I used to own about 24 4L .net chips. Made profit on each sales.

I didnt mean flipping them between each other. Actual sales to end- users in few $k each

•••
I didnt mean flipping them between each other. Actual sales to end- users in few $k each
Sold only one to end user mid $xxx

•••
Who else have received hundreds of spam emails today?

•••
•••
LLLL.net going up a little again today on GD
what i don't understand is why..when now there so much choice out there.
still nice to see them going up in price wonder how high this time.

•••
maybe it is the last spike before oct/nov when lot of renewals will arrive.
I'm really curious to see what will happen. Personally i'm going to renew all my LLLL.net non chips.
(chips already sold out) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back