Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All non-chips on ending in the next 24 hours on GD auctions have at least 3 bids.

•••
•••
An interesting price for wuzu.net. Price at $95 (17 bids) with a full day left.

Sweet.... Thanks for sharing! I own these similar LLLL nets.
ZZWU
ZWWU

I'm feeling real good right now.

•••
Sweet.... Thanks for sharing! I own these similar LLLL nets.
ZZWU
ZWWU

I'm feeling real good right now.

But this price may be because of CVCV sequencing, not the letters, right ?

•••
It's good for CVCV for sure

•••
But this price may be because of CVCV sequencing, not the letters, right ?
You may have a point. I'm just happy to see non chips consistently rising in price.

•••
more bidders on non-chips GD to me this looks better then ever for LLLL.net .
starting to set a good foundation to all LLLL.nets

•••
LLLL.nets non-CHiP are priced at a percentage lower than other extensions (.com &.co) when compared to their CHiP. I think their is room for them to increase (not sky high) but hopefully the floor price will climb into the $30 range before the end of the year as long as the CHiP stay at their current price level.

•••
LLLL.nets non-CHiP are priced at a percentage lower than other extensions (.com &.co) when compared to their CHiP. I think their is room for them to increase (not sky high) but hopefully the floor price will climb into the $30 range before the end of the year as long as the CHiP stay at their current price level.
If the price of 4L .net chips go up at 3000CNY(around 470USD) before the end of the year, the 4L .net non-chip will climb the $30 range easily. But now it looks grim.

•••
Its been said many times... Those with smaller wallets and bankrolls are panicking and selling and the big bank rolls are relaxing and manipulating the market again... Prices will go up brethren... Hold fast and stop selling so low.

•••
Its been said many times... Those with smaller wallets and bankrolls are panicking and selling and the big bank rolls are relaxing and manipulating the market again... Prices will go up brethren... Hold fast and stop selling so low.
Yes, you're right. Just visited the Chinese domain market and find a chinese big investor said, the chinese premium 4L. com will go up at 3400USD, 4L premium .net and .cn will both go up at 620USD.
I'm not sure whether it is true. These chinese big investors are very crafty.

•••
Why is the zhun.net domain going for crazy money in a Chinese auction??? 29,500 YEN
And riji.net decent level that we'd all be happy with 8400YEN

•••
This thread has gotten awfully quiet over the last week...

Is it because of the recent dip in the market?

Any theories for what caused the dip?

Anyone want to share your outlook for this market?

•••
I sold 1 LLLL.net for $600 yesterday and total over $1K this week.

What dip in the market? ;)

•••

Good point. I've sold a few myself in the past week, both in the $400 to $500 range...

I guess I was referring to the dip at Chaomi.cc

•••
LLLL.net on Chaomi in sync with all other assets at Chinese auctions they track.

When market was down there, all the names were down, starting with .com chips.

LLLL.net have some value to Western end-users and it's growing, especially now, when all 4L.net are registered and most owned by Chinese who asking for crazy prices. And a lot of LLLL.coms owned by investment companies that quote 20K for it. Even resellers that got them for $250-300 will demand at least $3-5-10K.

My $600 sale was to end-user, will write more about it in few weeks, but they have 30000 likes on Facebook, that makes me think they were interested in short name and .com owned by Canadian investment company, who asking 20K for it.

•••
I sold all mine (except for one I forgot to sell :) ) -- that's why I haven't been posting here.

•••

Wow, nice week for your net Chinese premium. Congrats
I sold one here 1 day ago for 225$ and I've on auction other names at the moment.
At the moment the max bid is 160 each. Let see what will be the final price

•••
Wow, nice week for your net Chinese premium. Congrats
I sold one here 1 day ago for 225$ and I've on auction other names at the moment.
At the moment the max bid is 160 each. Let see what will be the final price
Wait, it actually were non-Chips, just 4L.net.

•••
OMG. 30,000 x $8 = $240,000 -- that is a serious bet. The fact that it all happened at once points to the fact that it was one entity.

I just checked when it was first time reported that all LLLL.net chips where registered. It was 27 July 2015. Today, less than 5 months later, LLLL.net chip floor price is 2288 yuan (around $350), according to ChaoMi.

Bet of $240000 just brought $10.5 million !!! ;)

•••
I just checked when it was first time reported that all LLLL.net chips where registered. It was 27 July 2015. Today, less than 5 months later, LLLL.net chip floor price is 2288 yuan (around $350), according to ChaoMi.;)
I don't believe this. Somebody besides mitok can support this?

I'm not following the Chip (net) market for awhile.

No other post to the thread in nearly a month, think it's hogwash.

•••

No post to the thread in nearly a month, think it's hogwash.
Yes it was when he posted it, however prices dropped again according to Chaomi to floor price 1798 and $262 according to 9888

•••

No other post to the thread in nearly a month, think it's hogwash.

Why would it be a hogwash? When I posted LLLL.net chips were at floor of 2288 yuan according to ChaoMi, and the OP of this tread reported on 27 July 2015 that an hour ago all LLLL.net chips were taken.
You can still check floor price of that day they on ChaoMi (www.ChaoMi.cc).

•••
forge, It's actually truth, prices were not only at 2288 level, but went as high as 2450 yuan last week.
It's just market fluctuating and now they backed down a bit.

•••
Why would it be a hogwash? When I posted LLLL.net chips were at floor of 2288 yuan according to ChaoMi, and the OP of this tread reported on 27 July 2015 that an hour ago all LLLL.net chips were taken.
You can still check floor price of that day they on ChaoMi (www.ChaoMi.cc).
Sorry, I must not like good news. :oops:

But it just sounded too good to be true. Why then has this thread been so dead? :xf.confused:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back