Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Genius327 I didn't sense any correction, but I also didn't anticipate the doubling in prices we would see in the latter half of this past week. I just thought, "I've made a lot of money (for me, at least) and prudence dictates I should cash some, or even all, of this out."

Cash is not in my account yet, though.. It's at Escrow. The buyer wanted transfer codes for all the names not under 60-day lock (about 50 names) and I pushed the 80 or so names that were still under 60-day lock.

As of right now, they have not initiated the transfers -- I sent them the codes through my broker yesterday morning. But they are in possession of the 80 pushed names.

I was wondering, though, how long can a buyer sit on transfer codes when buying through Escrow.com? There is a 1-day inspection period, but that doesn't start until after the buyer has the names. Theoretically, they could stall the transaction forever if there isn't some time limit when they have to initiate transfer after receiving the codes.

•••
I also didn't anticipate the doubling in prices.

Show me the one who did and I will call him a liar! :D
I was taking it slow this week and still have most of my names here, but this level of prices is very tempting to unload at least some.

We were happy with entering 2016 at $100 price level back in August, and look where we at now, still 1,5 month till New Years..

•••
@Genius327 I didn't sense any correction, but I also didn't anticipate the doubling in prices we would see in the latter half of this past week. I just thought, "I've made a lot of money (for me, at least) and prudence dictates I should cash some, or even all, of this out."

Cash is not in my account yet, though.. It's at Escrow. The buyer wanted transfer codes for all the names not under 60-day lock (about 50 names) and I pushed the 80 or so names that were still under 60-day lock.

As of right now, they have not initiated the transfers -- I sent them the codes through my broker yesterday morning. But they are in possession of the 80 pushed names.

I was wondering, though, how long can a buyer sit on transfer codes when buying through Escrow.com? There is a 1-day inspection period, but that doesn't start until after the buyer has the names. Theoretically, they could stall the transaction forever if there isn't some time limit when they have to initiate transfer after receiving the codes.
As escrow.com allow domain sales in their TOS, after they got the EPP code you can give him 3 biz day to do all. If they stall send them a message or contact escrow showing proof about you already sent all. They should be able to speed up the process.

LOL i was checking LLLL.net on godaddy. for the next 24h there is anything less than 200$. The ones at 200$ have 0 bid on it so they should climb.

Btw... some weeks ago i put on godaddy a LLLL.net chinese premium with 200$ BIN.
Few mins ago i open my mail and i found: your name has been sold!

Good sale because the ROI is over 200% but damn.. i forgot that i put 200$ BIN on it

•••
As escrow.com allow domain sales in their TOS, after they got the EPP code you can give him 3 biz day to do all. If they stall send them a message or contact escrow showing proof about you already sent all. They should be able to speed up the process.

LOL i was checking LLLL.net on godaddy. for the next 24h there is anything less than 200$. The ones at 200$ have 0 bid on it so they should climb.

Btw... some weeks ago i put on godaddy a LLLL.net chinese premium with 200$ BIN.
Few mins ago i open my mail and i found: your name has been sold!

Good sale because the ROI is over 200% but damn.. i forgot that i put 200$ BIN on it
had the same thing today with 4L .com, placed it on high bin when i bought it. As soon as prices increased it was snatched and got an email your domain is sold. Next time ill put a much higher bin so i can have time to adjust my pricing.

•••
Go Daddy closing auctions today:

BJJP.net $356
FHTB.net $327

•••
•••
I sold a batch of 32 LLLL.nets for $210 each shortly after I posted about the first sudden +40.08% jump.
Well, I did not expect the prices to double up so fast by +103.00% at this very moment but I'm happy for my almost 1000% ROI in a 1.5 moth time.

It looks like their price is stabilizing (unedited ChaoMi.cc chart):

7vnkKJa.png

Do you think the following will happen the next few days (edited ChaoMi.cc chart):

pbUDbyx.png

That would be crazy :)

I believe that all buys at those prices certainly involve a higher investment risk.

Last week I asked fellow NamePros member @zollars Guo who is from China about the forecast price for LLLL.nets, and he replied that it is likely to reach 3000 yuan by Chinese New Year (Monday, February 8). It looks that this increase will happen very very soon.

•••
Could you guys tell me if am I dreaming??

Today godaddy auctions for this niche ended for at least 430$!!!
with TGGT.net for 586$!!!!

obviously + reg fee + VAT

THIS IS CRAZYYYYY

•••
@pablohc86 Small point, but we don't have VAT in the US.

And no, you are not dreaming (unless I am just a dream character telling you lies...).

•••
That sounds about right.
Many LLLL.net are now trading amongst the Chinese traders at 3500 chinese yuan ($550 each).
Most U.S. marketplaces/forums will catch up on by Tuesday afternoon.

•••
That is on the way to the top. It may go more high before the end of the year.

•••
4L.net chips now sold for $400++, even higher than non chips 4L.com :'(

•••
Is there any floor price for non chips 4L.net? :xf.smile:

•••
Also want to know this, i guess it is too early.
I test the market now by unloading some, let see what it brings

•••
Non premium 4L.net have been rising even faster than the premium ones this week. Floor price is 197yuan, just over $30.

•••
But of what use should someone just like coming here only for telling lies.

•••
Seem that we had a drop in price today in China.. I think it is normal as we saw a huge boom in very few time

•••

There is definitely interest for non Chinese premiums, as I sold one for $400, got an offer for another for $145.

•••
There is definitely interest for non Chinese premiums, as I sold one for $400, got an offer for another for $145.

May I ask where those offers came from?

•••
Seem that we had a drop in price today in China.. I think it is normal as we saw a huge boom in very few time
It always happens on days with low volume of sales.

With 5-6 other buyouts happening right now I can see why.Price floor of 2600-2700 is pretty solid though and only 150 domains listed at Enames for less than 3000 yuan.
Next busy day with 1000 names sold will take price over 3000 again, and who knows where it's gonna stop then..
Don't forget about correlation with .com chips. Price stabilized there at 18000 yuan and with no people selling for under 3K at GD it's not going back. .com chips will go up and drag .net chips prices further up.

•••
Yup, in fact i'm not worried about that.
I think net chips are solid

Some of today final prices:

Snapnames median price 300$ (sorry if i do not post results but i can see those only from the smartphone app and no time to write down all, we can see those tomorrow on namebio)

Namejet:
mcpp.net $300
zphn.net $260
ccqf.net $320
kfxz.net $305
fwxy.net $305

•••
•••
I think the non-CHiP domain price might not be climbing fast because all the money being dumped into other extensions. If the CHiP prices keep increasing the non-Chip might get another bump.

•••
Non chips doing better on Gd tonight

•••
There's at least a few non-chips backordered at Pheenix.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back