NameSilo

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Cash is coming, wait
amazing numbers already. I would be happy
Never asked for your opinion however, thanks for the motivation

•••
How did Q become a bad letter ?
Yeah, I can't buy into that.

Universally, the requests I get from China are demonstrably to exclude A,E,I,O,U,V.

•••
Never asked for your opinion however, thanks for the motivation
Why the aggression?

Had an offer today of $100 for a single 4L .net. I know it's a reseller, and I know that's never happened before, in my experience, ever.

•••
•••
I just banned this useless troll, Thanks for Genius327, who provided the link how to do it.
Wasting time for people like him not worth it. There's some people who have different opinion and can provide some logical arguments, they are worth listening, but this guy is just trolling.

•••
41187 LLLL.net were registered yesterday ... nothing left even AOIUEYV

a buyer from china Private reg @ 22.cn

so now Officially No LLLL.net available for registeration !

•••
I just banned this useless troll, Thanks for Genius327, who provided the link how to do it.
Wasting time for people like him not worth it. There's some people who have different opinion and can provide some logical arguments, they are worth listening, but this guy is just trolling.

Life is lot simpler now, lol.

•••
Update :

LLLL.nets' prices have been stabilized at around $165 from a few days now on eName and 22.cn, while Chinese premium LLLL.com continues to increase. Now selling at around $1490 each.

This is a lot healthier ratio between .com and .nets than compared to before.

If anyone has latest insights or views, please share. :)

•••
I received to 2-3 pages of spam letters from notorious spammer @whonearby.com. All at 380 yuan.

•••
till the next 9 hours all llll.net on godaddy have a starting bid on them. premium and non premium

•••
till the next 9 hours all llll.net on godaddy have a starting bid on them. premium and non premium
eyba.net is the only one without a bid today.

A little surprised at dmia.net for 10 bids for $91

•••
Well, if you guys, who actually may be owning a sizable part of .net just don't sell it for a while LLLL.net could be as expensive as .com. Can you ?

•••
Well, if you guys, who actually may be owning a sizable part of .net just don't sell it for a while LLLL.net could be as expensive as .com. Can you ?
There are some cheap ones here (not mine) with $11 per domain BIN: https://www.namepros.com/threads/30-4l-dot-net-330.891708/

I also have some here (current bids only $5 to $10 per domain): https://www.namepros.com/threads/ll...-etc-and-lot-2-12-domains-xfoc-net-etc.891383

I agree we should not sell them too cheap.

Last edited:
•••
What is a name like mmmz net selling for these days, mid XXX? I am getting lots of spam offers in regards to it.

•••
What is a name like mmmz net selling for these days, mid XXX? I am getting lots of spam offers in regards to it.

nmmm.net ends in 3 days on GD also ffft.net in 4 days. They will be a good indicator of price. I'd say $300ish right now but aftermarket is going crazy so they could end way higher

•••
If you think western domainers don't have that many LLLL.net, most of them were registered by Chinese.
From 145K maybe 125K went to China.

•••

We're all getting lots of spam on our Chinese LLLL.net -- much of it from "vip" and "ename". They don't even reply to e-mails. I think they are looking for Chinese sellers.

I agree with @grina the market price right now is around $300. I was going to say $250-$350. I have priced JJJZ at $445.

•••
The market in China is heating up for the first time in a week or two. Today prices are up 15% to 1,149 RMB ($181) on Chaomi.cc.

I have had multiple Chinese buyers agree to buy names from me and then back out once they realized a number of the names were still under 60-day transfer lock. I believe they were going for a real quick arbitrage and needed the names in their eName account ASAP so they could sell at that platform, which I guess is where the massive buying is going on.

In other news, Domain Shane has been giving more shoutouts to Chinese LLLL.net, including a basic statement of support in his really, really, really good post yesterday afternoon:

OPINIONATED JUMBLINGS OF A DOMAIN INVESTOR ON A LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOON

(I really think this is the best thing I have ever read on domaining. LLLL.net receives only a passing mention toward the end, but the article as a whole encapsulates great wisdom in the current domaining environment... IMHO)

"And yes LLLL.net people. I do think now is a good time to buy. I think they will go up. But I am a seller on “nice profit”."

•••
Yeah, I think Domain Shane had some bad experience with .net domains in the past, that's why he's choosing not to pay attention to them now when they doing good, but "even the smartest people can change their mind", may be one day :)

•••
He's paying attention. He had two of them on his list either today or yesterday.

With Chip prices rising now, that could help lift us some more, too.

•••
•••
today closing price at NameJet

ffhl.net $159
xqgy.net $159
tmcp.net $199
lfjx.net $160
ptjd.net $159
xnhd.net $159
hchp.net $139
mrmm.net $200
wwjr.net $170

i think that we can check prices on Namebio as it is impossible to see any of those under 100$.
I tried to see if it was possible to take something but i'm always been outbid, so if you wanted to buy hchp.net i'm sure if i'd placed a bid for 170$ i would been outbid.
LLLL.coms chinese premiums are over 2k (it seem rare find ones for less during these days) and i think we will see soon all the LLLL.net chinese premiums over 200$

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back