IT.COM

information All blockchain domain names are taken ?!

NameSilo
Watch

blockchain

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are countless domains still available pertaining to the blockchain/crypto space.

•••
There are lots to be Regd...I have few in mind, waiting for some good deal to Reg them cheap....if they are still vailable...

•••
•••
Nope, still lots available.

blockchaincricket.net
blockchainotter.com
blockchainvolcanos.com
blockchaingenerations.com
0800blockchain.com
9000blockchain.com
theblockchaintown.com

All of them available.

Yeah but these would be terrible registrations -- the question that should stand should be, "Are there any QUALITY blockchain domains left for registration?"

•••
If I had $1,000 to spend, I would prefer to buy ONE good blockchain related domain, rather than 100 hand regs.

•••
If I had $1,000 to spend, I would prefer to buy ONE good blockchain related domain, rather than 100 hand regs.

Good Call.....but knowing good is the trick of this game....

•••
Nope, still lots available.

blockchaincricket .net
blockchainotter .com
blockchainvolcanos .com
blockchaingenerations .com
0800blockchain .com
9000blockchain .com
theblockchaintown .com

All of them available.
I mean one-word domains:
blockchain .com
blockchain .net
blockchain .org
blockchain .info
blockchain .co
blockchain .me
blockchain.newgTLD
etc

i can't find any available one-word [blockchain] domains for registration

•••
All the good one's are taken by me::xf.grin:

BlockGB.com
BlockXD.com
Blockchaingraphs.com
Blockchaincentro.com
Blockchainaxiom.com
Blockchainfad.com
BlockchainGB.com
BlockchainXD.com
GethBlockchain.com
BlockCentro.com

•••

And those prices are going up, just had a $2k and $10k offer for a "coin" domain in the same week.

Could be from same person, but I'm pretty sure that it's from different people.

•••
All the good one's are taken by me::xf.grin:

BlockGB.com
BlockXD.com
Blockchaingraphs.com
Blockchaincentro.com
Blockchainaxiom.com
Blockchainfad.com
BlockchainGB.com
BlockchainXD.com
GethBlockchain.com
BlockCentro.com

Well, are you going to show us or not??

•••
•••
still
blockchain.car,
blockchain.cars and
blockchain.Auto

are available.....If only we can convince a end user/buyer to put to use....

I can see
blockchain.MOM is being sold by someone for 15K......so anything can go...

•••
•••
•••
There are some more expensive cTLDs still available.
blockchain.bh, blockchain.sv etc...

•••
•••
•••
There are some more expensive cTLDs still available.
blockchain.bh, blockchain.sv etc...
Registrars:
blockchain.bh : We do not support domains with this extension
blockchain.sv : We do not support domains with this extension

•••
BCV4.png

BLOCKCHAINDU.COM
BLOCKCHAINPROC.COM

•••
well this thread shuld be more like..

is everything good taken.. which probably is true.

now you can go do some block+kw and chain+kw variations if yuo wanna I guess :)

was pretty glad to reg BlockchainVG..com though
couple days ago

considering blockchainventuregroup. com is 3 years old... and vgblockchain.com is taken too

cheers
happy money making to all lucky enough to have regged some coin/crypto stuff 2-4 years ago! not me!

now you getting richer!

enjoy

•••
There are plenty of alternative keywords in blockchain that are well known for blockchain professionals, but less exposed for outsiders like many domainers. (no showcase threads, no reported sales, no hype). If you dig deep enough, and understand the tech well enough, you will find stuff that will be liquid when the tech reaches a higher level of maturity. (with or without the war on crypto)

•••
There are plenty of alternative keywords in blockchain that are well known for blockchain professionals, but less exposed for outsiders like many domainers. (no showcase threads, no reported sales, no hype). If you dig deep enough, and understand the tech well enough, you will find stuff that will be liquid when the tech reaches a higher level of maturity. (with or without the war on crypto)
Example of such?

•••
Example of such?
"tokenized" is big, haven't seen anybody talking about it (i dont mean "token"),
"distributed" is as big as "decentralized" no one talks about it
"p2p" arises again, alongside with p2b(person to business) and b2b(business to business),
"hex" (hybrid decentralized exchange) if you are too sceptical about decentralization, which is a valid concern, but you don't want to bet on the old system either, it offers a great alternative.
"dApps" is huge, no one talks about it
"digital identity" arises again

Just to name a few. As blockchain getting utilized in other industries aside finance technology, the opportunities for domain investments will only grow. So I wouldn't worry about where to invest when we harvest out all the good "blockchain+kws" and similar kw combos.

•••
"tokenized" is big, haven't seen anybody talking about it (i dont mean "token"),
"distributed" is as big as "decentralized" no one talks about it
"p2p" arises again, alongside with p2b(person to business) and b2b(business to business),
"hex" (hybrid decentralized exchange) if you are too sceptical about decentralization, which is a valid concern, but you don't want to bet on the old system either, it offers a great alternative.
"dApps" is huge, no one talks about it
"digital identity" arises again

Just to name a few. As blockchain getting utilized in other industries aside finance technology, the opportunities for domain investments will only grow. So I wouldn't worry about where to invest when we harvest out all the good "blockchain+kws" and similar kw combos.
You are very correct. Thanks

•••
Back