Domain Empire

All Blackfriday Cyber Monday deals here - 2018

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Like a few previous years let's fill the domaining community with happiness again.

Blackfriday and cybermonday are just 10 days away and I am sure all of us are geared up to make the most of the awesome deals on the internet.

Gather all you can and put all the deals here. I will try and consolidate all deals in one post.

Cheers,
Aditya.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
. To domains for $30 after using coupon BLACKFRIDAY on register.to

•••
. to domains for $30 after using coupon BLACKFRIDAY on Register.to

•••
How many domains I can register in blackfriday deal on Namecheap ? What will be the price of .com, .net, .org reg/ transfer after discount? Please answer if anyone knows as site doesn't tell any figures at this time. If you know figures of last year that will also help.

Last edited:
•••
I think there is no offer on .TV/.io/.best/.cc/.co

.co is available at lower price in whois.com but they skip privacy...

Looking forward to register some good names in these extensions...if offers given ;)

Also...
Anyone know any offers from marketplaces...like it helps to list and promote easily...flippant/Sedo etc.

Last edited:
•••
any cheap .info transfer deals?

•••
BLACKFRIDAY seems to be a common coupon code with all the providers. :)

•••
How many domains I can register in blackfriday deal on Namecheap ? What will be the price of .com, .net, .org reg/ transfer after discount? Please answer if anyone knows as site doesn't tell any figures at this time. If you know figures of last year that will also help.

Earlier in thread I think this was answered but briefly the way it works is the top of each hour you can log in to get a coupon. The discounts are up to 98% but they do not reveal the specifics until just before. Last year they had .com in one or two of the hourly periods, but no idea this year. Most were in ngTLDs last year, and some superb deals on.co and .me at well under a dollar. This explains it as much as we know now.

•••

Last year Namecheap had .co as part of the deals. We won't know until Game of Deals starts if that is so this year. Last year it was under a dollar.

Name.com have .co at $2.99 although that is not that superb a deal.

The GoDaddy deals listed above by @alcy have .co at the same discounted $2.99 rate.

Bob

•••
Domain Cost Club on Twitter posted a link to Black Friday deals. I think the link will work whether you use Twitter or not. Note that you need membership with them to get their rates though. But they do have good rates all year long if you have a membership. They have .xyz at $0.50, .tech and .online at $1.50 according to graphic on Tweet. Those rates not yet live though on their site.
Bob

•••
•••
Thanks for the thread. Started to watch it already.

•••

.co is available at lower price in whois.com but they skip privacy...

Looking forward to register some good names in these extensions...if offers given ;)

.co $1.99 in onlydomains
.cc $4.67 in west.xyz
.tv $26.99 in dynadot
.best $7.96 in Porkbun
.io $22.95 in dreamhost
.xyz $.18 in alibabacloud
.com $6.5 in alibabacloud

•••
Looking for Cheapest .co Transfer Deal -

•••
•••
.tv $26.99 in dynadot
This sucks. I'm ready to buy 100 of them, but I ain't paying $2700 if I don't have to. I got a feeling nobody is gonna drop prices on .TV

•••
@branded thanks...

I will check these...

Is Alibaba cloud a reliable one...? In terms of privacy and transfer flexibility?!
Any experience for you?

•••
ALPNAMES
.art $5.99
.gdn $0.69
.top $1.39
.icu $0.75

STABLEHOST
.xyz $1.09 code : blackfriday

•••
NameCheap is supposed to have some sort of transfer deal on Black Friday, according to their support. They wouldn't tell me what it is. I'm not expecting much- but hopefully it'll actually happen and be for at least 3-10 domains. And then maybe another one on Cyber Monday? Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
•••
This sucks. I'm ready to buy 100 of them, but I ain't paying $2700 if I don't have to. I got a feeling nobody is gonna drop prices on .TV

The wholesale price the registrars pay the registry for .tv is $25 as I understand it, so anything below that and they will be losing money.

•••
Nominalia, i just got a .com for 1Euro

Attachments

• nominli.JPG
    nominli.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 72
•••
•••
•••
Nominalia, i just got a .com for 1Euro
Read The Fine Print
Offer .com, .es and .cat
.com, .es and .cat domains for 1 € for end customers until 27/11/18 for the 1st year of service (valid only one year) and valid only for 3 domain extensions per client. From the second domain on, it will be applied the promotional price of € 9.90 for the .COM and the standard price of € 34 for the .ES and € 26 for the .CAT. Resellers will not be able to access this promotion;

Last edited:
•••
nope, this is a contract valid only to the person who registered the domain

i acquired domains on this forum that were at netsol, and they were probably registered during promos
i transferred them to enom for auction without any problem and no extra fee
First of, most of NetSol's promos do not carry the $20 transfer penalty. This one does.

Secondly, most people here are domain... pros :xf.smile:
Read: most are wary of NetSol and are most likely to buy with auth-code and not internal NetSol push. So good luck "liquidating" such unperforming assets here on NamePros :sneaky:

•••
The wholesale price the registrars pay the registry for .tv is $25 as I understand it, so anything below that and they will be losing money.
True, but the registry might be willing to drop prices for select registrars/domain sellers for something huge like "The Turkey Apocalypse" (aka "El Apocalipsis De Pavo") because the buy volume might be big for one day.

A domainer can dream.....

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back