Domain Empire

discuss .AL Extension

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Casey L

Top Member
Impact
It seems today there has been more auctions for .AL domains than I have seen in my entire time on NamePros. Any particular reason? What are your opinions on the extension?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Umm very interesting and congrats, however if it was sold through Sedo .. hopefully it can show up on Namebio so people can know and get the attention the value of LL.al .. or else it seem like dead at this point.

What kind of LL.al you sold? same pattern ex: BB.al ? or just regular LL

•••
Actually this is the one second where sedo handles everything. The first one did not show up on namebio.
I also sold many .co, 2 .ro and one .cr that didn't show up. I guess sedo has something against ccTLDs :)
No pattern. Some were "CHIP" though only one sale was to a Chinese fellow so I doubt that matters.
Another was with the initials of a company there.

•••
I went ahead give it another 1 year renewal of my 6 LL.al . Let see how the game goes ... I do have my own sale landing page connect to my LL.al not so long ago ..

•••
I went ahead give it another 1 year renewal of my 6 LL.al . Let see how the game goes ... I do have my own sale landing page connect to my LL.al not so long ago ..
What are the renewal fees like?

•••
What are the renewal fees like?
12.99€ and sometime host.al pushes coupons so it can be less.

If someone is looking, a friend of mine has a few LL.AL he wants to sell for 100$/each

•••
12.99€ and sometime host.al pushes coupons so it can be less.

If someone is looking, a friend of mine has a few LL.AL he wants to sell for 100$/each
Is the renewal price the same for LL.AL as well?

I am not buying at the moment. Still learning the market but thanks.

What is the going rate for LL.AL anyway?

•••
Is the renewal price the same for LL.AL as well?

I am not buying at the moment. Still learning the market but thanks.

What is the going rate for LL.AL anyway?
Yes, renewal prices are same for any domain at .al zone

•••
My registrar offered me 8.99€ for renewal price per domain. which isn't bad o try out another year .

•••
Any good sale(s) for .AL recently? Seem like getting bad now?

•••
•••
Finally I have most of my AL on offer here - mix of LL NL LN & Hacks
https://www.namepros.com/threads/990239/

AL is one of my favorite ccTLDs, the prices are great (I upgraded my account), it's pretty versatile for hacks and has easy push or owner change.
My only piffle is that they do not have a public whois server

•••
I don't think you'll get "good" sales on .al from np or resellers here. we're all looking for cheapet prices as we all know.

and endusers sales are rare and need patience and years of renewals in many cases on LL.al
but when they do come.. at least its anything from mid XXX to .. well.. sky is the limit.

this is why I intend to hold on to ~10 of my LL.al for a while and just keep renewing. it's a solid extension with good renewal price... with no funny fees and stuff for contact change like .rs or probably others too.

•••
Finally I have most of my AL on offer here - mix of LL NL LN & Hacks
https://www.namepros.com/threads/990239/

AL is one of my favorite ccTLDs, the prices are great (I upgraded my account), it's pretty versatile for hacks and has easy push or owner change.
My only piffle is that they do not have a public whois server

may I ask what sort of price ranges you are looking for for your LL.al? you can pm if you prefer.

cheers

•••
Where I can check .al domains whois info?

Thank you.

P.S. 2 LL.al domains available for sale :)

•••
•••
•••
I tried this one link, but it is showing only DNS but thank you anyway :)

What are reselling prices now for LL.al domains ?

Not sure. Maybe lower to mid $xxx?

•••
DNPric.es maintains pretty interesting statistics:

LL .al -> Total price amount in this set of 18 domain name sales is 5,871.73 USD; average price is 326.21 USD. (http://dnpric.es/?q=(2)+.al|)

Any .al -> Total price amount in this set of 59 domain name sales is 144,752.97 USD; average price is 2,453.44 USD.

Last edited:
•••
DNPric.es maintains pretty interesting statistics:

LL .al -> Total price amount in this set of 18 domain name sales is 5,871.73 USD; average price is 326.21 USD. (http://dnpric.es/?q=(2)+.al|)

Any .al -> Total price amount in this set of 59 domain name sales is 144,752.97 USD; average price is 2,453.44 USD.

thanks for info
nice stats
I guess namebio should be as good or even more up to date on these yea?

I'm hanging on to like 12 LL.al now

they are cheap to renew so I don't mind for few years..

I sure hope to see some endusers sales in the high 3 or low 4.. figures.. who knows maybe more.. anything goes with endusers...

there don't seem to be many sales going on.. so whatveer is on namebio is spread out over long time I think.. I'l double check.

either way... best seller are hacks... it seems... but good ones are hard to get.. obviously not regfee.. and probably cost a lot to buy

cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
yes I agree that there are
but as we all know not all hacks are created equal.
most are plain just not worth having

I specificially was talking about those that are good hacks.. with potential.. and worth having.
all boils down to keyword strength in the end
like all niches and extensions.
cheers
gl

•••
•••
How their NN.al doing so far? Any update for it? Who still holding their NN.al?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back