Dynadot

Airbridge Equity has acquired a stake in DAN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Airbridge Equity Partners (AEP) has acquired a minority stake in the Amsterdam based scale-up DAN.com. The Domain Automation Network was founded to resolve the existing & growing problems of the domain industry through process automation while aiming to invoke a change of the guards.

The demand for available domains keeps increasing while the market isn’t getting organised more efficiently to cater to this increase in demand. Old processes, structures and business models still rule one of the first internet industries, and that confuses end-users.

read more (air bridge)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of course, as a domainer, I immediately go to visit AEP(dot)com even before I know anything about the investment. AEP is owned by American Electric Power, and not Airbridge Equity Partners, for those of you that want to bypass the type-in.

DAN.com owns its best, exact-match domain -- always a great position to be in.

Just thoughts indirectly related to the news, but fresh capital streams are great & promote confidence & sustainable growth -- congrats @DAN.COM & team.

•••
•••
The Domain Automation Network?!!😲

I though '"Dan" means "Done"?! ☺️

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back