Domain Empire

Ah, gotta love allposters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Opened my mail yesterday and found a letter from allposters. A signed Christmas card from their staff... and in was... candycanes! No, just joking. Even better - a $100 check. Never a bad thing.
IN my opinion it's a great affiliate program. I always make a nice slice of cash each month and the staff is reliable and helpful.
I like it so much that I put together a very very very basic store - www.posteredge.com - and a very straightforward page of instructions - www.posteredge.com/instructions.htm

You should sign up! (naturally, if you signup from the link on posteredge.com, I'll help you out along the way).

Merry Christmas,
John

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice Going Hark! Good Luck!

How about a Stock-car photo instead of the swirly? The use of your text content looks good

Andrew

hark said:
Signed up under Johnny6 and after several goofups finally got http://www.NascarPosters.biz put together.

Going to see if I can get anything going be doing SEO & links scattered about. I have a PR4 site which gets the Search Engines going.

This is an experiment & if it looks good I am thinking about a multiple paage/subject endevor.

•••
andriegel said:
How about a Stock-car photo instead of the swirly? content looks good

Andrew

Not a bad idea -- the swirly was just a quick thing to fill some ackward blank space.

Starting to work on a regional travel site with posters. The entry will have a SEO blurb for each country and link(s) to a country specific (information) area where posters will be offered. Will also try & work in spme PPC stuff.

Love the challange of this stuff. I am amazed about how many people don't know how cheap doing websites is.

•••
Fingers are crossed --- I may have stumbled into something.

While looking around for a name for a project I discovered something. A heavy Metal band xxx yyy where xxx yyy has an OVT of about 16K, xxxyyy has a near 7K OVT and xxxyyy.com has about 180 typeins.

Now the interesting part -- xxx yyy poster has an OVT of about 5K --- xxxyyyposters.com not registered so I did the deed & now potting together a site. May lead to a 'nasty gram' but going to see what happens.

BTW allposters link builder is almost unusable with FireFox.

•••
Yes it doesnt like FF that much, stuff tends to run over their contraints, is still possible to use but its tricky, So I always just fire up IE to work with it

•••
Wow! Great to see so many doing well with this program- hopwfully i to will have the same streak with my iposters and hitposters sites.

Any additional info to generate income is always welcome :p

•••
Sweet, man, develop that puppy! heavy metal posters (highlight shirts - i've sold like 20 metallica shirts) seem to sell well - my hard rock posters site - the aptly named hardrockposters.com is my 2nd best poster site in terms of conversion.
I'm thinking angsty teenagers buy metal posters. Target that group however you can!! Cheers and good luck, as always,
John

hark said:
Fingers are crossed --- I may have stumbled into something.

While looking around for a name for a project I discovered something. A heavy Metal band xxx yyy where xxx yyy has an OVT of about 16K, xxxyyy has a near 7K OVT and xxxyyy.com has about 180 typeins.

Now the interesting part -- xxx yyy poster has an OVT of about 5K --- xxxyyyposters.com not registered so I did the deed & now potting together a site. May lead to a 'nasty gram' but going to see what happens.

BTW allposters link builder is almost unusable with FireFox.

•••
johnny6 said:
Sweet, man, develop that puppy! heavy metal posters (highlight shirts - i've sold like 20 metallica shirts) seem to sell well - my hard rock posters site - the aptly named hardrockposters.com is my 2nd best poster site in terms of conversion.
I'm thinking angsty teenagers buy metal posters. Target that group however you can!! Cheers and good luck, as always,
John

The first cut for a site at http://crazytownposters.com -- Quickly put together as an experiment. Just regd LimpBizKitPosters.com (over 1400/day OVT) to do a similar thing with.

A lot of competition out there but the key words in the name should help. Thanks to the link from my RvP site the spiders are visiting. Now is a waiting game. May look into spending a bit on AdWords (I know nothing about it).

Funny as I am an old coot & know nothing about this music.

•••
For you Poster King Wannabees:
hotgirlsposter.com
is available right now....

NP$ if you reg, please

good luck

Andrew

•••
I got lucky (I think :P) and found the domain natureposters.biz was available.
I did an overture search and nature posters is the second best search after the word posters itself so I think I might have gotten a nice domain.
Signed up under your aff ID johnny6, let´s hope this works!

Anyone else care to give us an update on their poster sites?

•••
I have yet to sale one poster.

•••
Incredibly slow at the moment despite adwords across 5 poster sites. Even my T-Shirt sales completely dried up at my shirt site

Nevertheless, good luck to all, but I'll likely drop my sites sooner rather than later if sales dont pick up.

LBM

•••
In for the haul. Have www.posterloft.com going. Lots of keyword targeted design. The Spiders are crawling so now the experiment begins. Total investment is 4 domains @ $8.95 each & about 4 days of site building. If it starts getting traffic then will expand with more keyword targeted design -- if not WTH. I fully expect to take at least 3-4 months to see any results.

•••
This is nice. I quickly put up some AP affiliate sites, got them indexed (no paid promotion) and in the first month (last month), I just got the "earnings" email though, made $45.48 (7 sales totaling $181.93).

Hopefully this month will be better!!

•••
•••
•••
yea im in google, just checked my web stats today, found im getting hits for searches like
a bronx tale photos
godfather ii photos

for the first time

•••
excelent site! I`m barely getting started after some problems with my hosting company and my broadband at home D-: Good luck with your stores everyone!

•••
Sales FINALLY picking up. Sheesh. A two month SERIOUS dip in income from posters, looks to be recovering.

•••
I'm starting to see some signs of life also!
Good luck!

•••
I'm seriously wondering if their tracking program was just off the last month or two. Made 7 sales yesterday, on track again, I hope. Good luck to others as well! Cheers,
John

•••
johnny6 said:
I'm seriously wondering if their tracking program was just off the last month or two. Made 7 sales yesterday, on track again, I hope. Good luck to others as well! Cheers,
John

i'm wondering that as well, last month was my highest month of traffic being sent to them, but i didn't make a single sale

•••
ahem...

Spyware.

Stealing our freak'n ID's and putting theirs in.

Maybe AllPosters stopped paying the leeches so they went away?

I haven't noticed any jump... but maybe it's coming ;)

-Allan

•••
Just got into the AllPosters game with my new site... (see my sig?)

Now I gotta see how this Adwords thing works I guess. :)

•••
johnny6 said:
Sales FINALLY picking up. Sheesh. A two month SERIOUS dip in income from posters, looks to be recovering.

Great! Just as I got my site finished!
Behold : Nature Posters!! :hehe:

•••
Hey Poster-Freaks!
I launched a couple more:
http://revengeofthesithposters.com
http://posterblogs.com (to recruit suckers, 'er I mean Affiliates) :)

Allan,
Can you tell us a little more about this- how does it work, can it be prevented, etc.

Thanks! Andrew

IAmAllanShore said:
ahem...

Spyware.

Stealing our freak'n ID's and putting theirs in.

Maybe AllPosters stopped paying the leeches so they went away?

I haven't noticed any jump... but maybe it's coming ;)

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back