IT.COM

Ah, gotta love allposters

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Opened my mail yesterday and found a letter from allposters. A signed Christmas card from their staff... and in was... candycanes! No, just joking. Even better - a $100 check. Never a bad thing.
IN my opinion it's a great affiliate program. I always make a nice slice of cash each month and the staff is reliable and helpful.
I like it so much that I put together a very very very basic store - www.posteredge.com - and a very straightforward page of instructions - www.posteredge.com/instructions.htm

You should sign up! (naturally, if you signup from the link on posteredge.com, I'll help you out along the way).

Merry Christmas,
John

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice, so you got the check from them as a gift or someone bought something through you?

•••
A gift! A monetary pat on the back!

•••
congrats john the poster man......joining and using your affiliate ...here http:// www.world-posters.com need to use yr template!

•••
•••
agreed, i can't believe they sent u $100 check. but maybe i should try them out too then

•••
I contacted you before about this but decided you wouldnt help because I already have an account with them. :( Nice to see youre still doing good and congrats on the gift! :)

•••
ZuraX said:
I contacted you before about this but decided you wouldnt help because I already have an account with them. :( Nice to see youre still doing good and congrats on the gift! :)

LOL. Ok, what do you want to know? PM me.

•••
One of the most generous affiliate programs because their margins are so high, and there are no well put together alternatives for print decorations for everyone from execs to college students.

Great for use through CPC programs that you can target age groups.

-Allan

•••
use paypal

does they pay also with paypal ... ??
or only checks ??
:?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a question. I want to create a new poster site with just posters and I have already got the domain. It says to enter the webpage on the Affiliate sign up. It seems like they are expecting a webpage that is active. Is this true or can the site not be developed yet and still be eligible? I certainly would like to try this.

•••
i wanna try this. Lets see if i can succeed

•••
how much traffic do you need to send them to be able to get atleast $1000 a month? Got to be alot right?

Btw nice gift!

•••
i'd try this but, i never make money over the internet.. i just have bad luck with it ;\

•••
I kinda know what you mean Dwayne... however, John is extremely helpful and I am
certain will share some ideas with you. Afterall, when you make $, so does he :)

I am working on a poster-print-art-related site now and will sign up via John for sure.

Good luck!
Mike

P.S. While others are giving up... dig in! ;)

•••
i guess i'll try it when i get home :)

•••
What kind of budget should I set for adwords. It reccomends $1305 per day for my keywords "movie posters" I can't afford that not knowing if it will work :)

Will donate namebucks to whomever lends a hand.

•••
Hey -
You're best off setting your budget at what Google recommends, as more of your ads will be shown that way.

Now you're saying "Man, this is going to kill me.. $1305 a day...."

Don't sweat it! You'll never, ever, ever, ever spend anywhere remotely in the vicinity of the suggested budget. I believe I had a suggested budget of around $2500 a day...which I set as my daily budget..... the maximum I ACTUALLY spent was about $37 a day - and that was with the 2nd or 3rd highest bid on each keyword.

•••
•••
Ah yes, I went back to the reccomend area and it is is the $2500 range. So you are saying that you can *possibly* make around $70-80 on a $40 investment per day??

:lala:

•••
Yep, it's certainly a possibility. I generally do.

mediaspree said:
Ah yes, I went back to the reccomend area and it is is the $2500 range. So you are saying that you can *possibly* make around $70-80 on a $40 investment per day??

:lala:

•••
trying it out now. Wish me luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back