Dynadot

Ah, gotta love allposters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Opened my mail yesterday and found a letter from allposters. A signed Christmas card from their staff... and in was... candycanes! No, just joking. Even better - a $100 check. Never a bad thing.
IN my opinion it's a great affiliate program. I always make a nice slice of cash each month and the staff is reliable and helpful.
I like it so much that I put together a very very very basic store - www.posteredge.com - and a very straightforward page of instructions - www.posteredge.com/instructions.htm

You should sign up! (naturally, if you signup from the link on posteredge.com, I'll help you out along the way).

Merry Christmas,
John

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Down 80% this year despite similar advertising as last.

Either the market is way too flooded, or posters are no longer envogue .

-Allan

•••
Allposters kicked in with some nice sales this last Xmas. Which was a surprise, really, since I had not pushed them much over the year.

The nice thing about that company is that their product integrates well with almost any topic. Got a site about motorcycles? Peddle some framed art. Celebrities? Hot posters. Science Fiction site? They have all sorts of related pics.

I suppose the only complaint would be that the commissions do not get paid immediately but rather are deferred for a month.

But, really, that's minimal given that they have such a terrific commision % and breadth of product.

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Down 80% this year despite similar advertising as last.

Either the market is way too flooded, or posters are no longer envogue .

-Allan

I'm mainly annoyed that I didn't get a bonus check this year. :)

•••
I would like to hear more about the issue about spamware stripping out the Affiliate codes.
Can you tell me more?

•••
I randomly got a check a few months back, So I am just now resetting up my site with a new datafeed, so hopefully things will start to get better. Will let you guys know if they do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back