IT.COM

sales AGENT.AI SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any guesses on the price?
Dharmesh the buyer says it's "the most expensive domain name ever for a totally free newsletter with no monetization plans whatsoever.“

Read more. . .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was the champion of my university in chess, kettlebell, and soccer.
I have names kettlebell.ai soccer.ai and sold chess.ai for $28.000
Some countries do not recognize the word soccer, only football.

I stood at the beginning of .ai domain zone and could manually register the name sports.ai, as I did with sport.ai

But I didn't know English, and it cost me several hundred thousand dollars, for which I would easily sell sports.ai now.

Although in Ukraine it seems that in Europe, sport are more popular than sports.

For example, there is sport.ua website.

In our country, no one would even think of trying the name sports.ua

My sports portfolio https://pr.ai/showthread.php?t=17134

Last edited:
•••
It might just be me, but I am not really sure what is so amazing about this domain that it would command a huge price.

Brad

•••
I was offered $110,000 for sport.ai
I didn't answer.
Am I right?
How much can it cost?
sportai.com is $11,109

Last edited:
•••
It might just be me, but I am not really sure what is so amazing about this domain that it would command a huge price.

Brad

I wasn't sure, either, so went looking. Something from Bill Gates:

"This type of software—something that responds to natural language and can accomplish many different tasks based on its knowledge of the user—is called an agent. I’ve been thinking about agents for nearly 30 years and wrote about them in my 1995 book The Road Ahead, but they’ve only recently become practical because of advances in AI.

Agents are not only going to change how everyone interacts with computers. They’re also going to upend the software industry, bringing about the biggest revolution in computing since we went from typing commands to tapping on icons. .......

To see the dramatic change that agents will bring, let’s compare them to the AI tools available today. Most of these are bots. They’re limited to one app and generally only step in when you write a particular word or ask for help. Because they don’t remember how you use them from one time to the next, they don’t get better or learn any of your preferences. Clippy was a bot, not an agent.

Agents are smarter. They’re proactive—capable of making suggestions before you ask for them. They accomplish tasks across applications. They improve over time because they remember your activities and recognize intent and patterns in your behavior. Based on this information, they offer to provide what they think you need, although you will always make the final decisions."

https://www.gatesnotes.com/AI-agents

•••
Looking the hype around AI , it can go for 6 fig probably
I don’t know, I haven’t seen the same hype for KeywordAI .com yet ( in sales )
Has there been any confirmed (keyword)ai.com six figure sales? Travelai.com is the highest listed on namebio, and it sold for $49,997, the second highest is photoai.com for $40,000. Impressive sales, no doubt, but not even half-way to the six figures mark.

As fa as ai(keyword).com the top sale is aiwriter.com for 67,500. A bit higher, but not six figures.

So this idea of aiagents.com being listed for millions of dollars seems naive.

Agents.ai sold for $125,000 according to namebio.

Last edited:
•••
Great digital asset.

Good luck with the sale of Sport.ai

FYI -- The term "sport" in the US is almost worthless.

We say, "Sports."

Examples:

My U.S. son is a computer programmer.

He says:

I am not interested in sports.

A British person who shares my son’s opinion would say,

I am not interested in sport.

When getting to know someone new, a British person may ask:

Do you do any sport?

That does not sound right to my American ears. I would ask,

Do you play any sports?

•••
I was offered $110,000 for sport.ai
I didn't answer.
Am I right?
No. I don't even think it can be argued that you didn't make a mistake here. If you get a $100,000+ offer for any domain you respond and negotiate, always. Even if you believe it's worth more. Why? Because it's an opportunity to convey your perceived value to a potential buyer.

How much can it cost?
To be honest. I don't think you'll get an offer like that for sport.ai ever again. Sure, some of these domains sell for high prices, but the sales volume of .ai domains is just too low. Go to namebio.com and search for .ai sales. You have roughly 1 documented sale per day. For .com you have >300 sales per day.

Not to mention that the AI industry is driving out competitors. Open AI's Dall·E 3 took out a bunch of competitive sites in a single swoop.

sportai.com is $11,109
This is an argument against the value for sport.ai, not for it. Just because one person came to you willing to spend $110,000 (assuming it's a legitimate offer) doesn't mean that the next person will, and chances are they planned on picking up both for a redirect.

Last edited:
•••
Well
Aiagents (.) com is listed on Sedo with 1 milion minimum offer ( already got 1)
I think we are around the same price here

•••
Dharmesh provided some examples of what AGENT.AI will do on Agent.Ai

we're still in the nascent stage of AI

I've had access to ChatGPT5 ---
it blows past the Turing test
much more than a stochastic parrot or Google auto-complete

•••
Well

Anybody can give any amount of offer to any domain name at any time.

•••
Chances are the minimum offer was lower, then he got an offer, and then increased the minimum offer (the old offers are still listed).

Agents.com is a million dollar domain, aiagents.com is five figures tops.

Last edited:
•••
Chances are the minimum offer was lower, then he got an offer, and then increased the minimum offer (the old offers are still listed).

Agents.com is a million dollar domain, aiagents.com is five figures tops.
Looking the hype around AI , it can go for 6 fig probably
I don’t know, I haven’t seen the same hype for KeywordAI .com yet ( in sales )

•••
I'm aware :xf.smile: I work in the area (Microsoft directly), though outside of GPT4 my team doesn't know anything about 5, I assume you simply have better access to such areas than teams working internal in the area to MS.
Yes, I was CTO for an AI startup that was acquired by Microsoft in 2016. I'm on a few advisory boards of Ai companies. Microsoft is well-positioned in AI, moving forward.

•••
We haven't seen too many big Ai____.com or _____ai.com sales -- I believe travelai.com went for over 40 K and I had 2 low 5 figure ai_____.com domains but maybe we'll start seeing some 6 and 7 figure sales with the supply of super premium one word.ai domains being snatched up by either companies and high roller domain investors

I hope so, as I picked up at least 50 in the expired GoDaddy .com auctions over the summer with AI___.com and ____ai.com --- I paid over 7 k for one
PhotoAi.com sold for $40k: https://tldinvestors.com/2023/03/photoai-com-sells-for-40000.html

•••
There was something about the maximum and final price in this request, and I have a rule that if someone writes me such words, I never answer him again.
I am terribly annoyed by such methods of agents and lowballs.
Although it is probably not necessary to be so categorical and in some cases violate own rule.

Last edited:
•••
There was something about the maximum and final price in this request, and I have a rule that if someone writes me such words, I never answer him again. I am terribly annoyed by such methods of agents and lowballs.
$110,000 isn't a petty amount of money to spend on a domain, and I wouldn't consider it insulting or a waste of my time. So I'd still reply, thank them for the offer, but point out that it wasn't substantial enough for me to part with it, and probably give them what I consider to be a more realistic price for the domain.

That said, according to namebio there are 5 .ai domains that have sold for more than $110,000.

1700404774898.png

So I'd say that you are overvaluing it.

•••
There was something about the maximum and final price in this request, and I have a rule that if someone writes me such words, I never answer him again.
One way to upend such type inquires (if the offered "maximum and final" price is alright with you) is to agree but force a timeframe, letting the inquirer know that this is an opportunity for them and you may [meaning will] no longer be interested in the offered terms at a later period of time.

•••
Aiagents.com. It is the exact keyword for the AI Agents.

I believe that this domain could serve as a gateway to unparalleled dominance and influence, in relation to the explosive rise in AI agents developments, due to its exact keyword, and the .com extension.

•••
It appears AIAgents .ai is for sale too.......

•••
We haven't seen too many big Ai____.com or _____ai.com sales -- I believe travelai.com went for over 40 K and I had 2 low 5 figure ai_____.com domains but maybe we'll start seeing some 6 and 7 figure sales with the supply of super premium one word.ai domains being snatched up by either companies and high roller domain investors

I hope so, as I picked up at least 50 in the expired GoDaddy .com auctions over the summer with AI___.com and ____ai.com --- I paid over 7 k for one

•••

•••
•••
Dharmesh provided some examples of what AGENT.AI will do on Agent.Ai

we're still in the nascent stage of AI

I've had access to ChatGPT5 ---
it blows past the Turing test
much more than a stochastic parrot or Google auto-complete
GPT5? hopefully you can share the latest with Microsoft too so they're aware.

•••
GPT5? hopefully you can share the latest with Microsoft too so they're aware.
microsoft is quite aware === they are investors in openai

OpenAI plans to secure further financial backing from its biggest investor Microsoft as the ChatGPT maker’s chief executive Sam Altman pushes ahead with his vision to create artificial general intelligence — computer software as intelligent as humans.

In an interview with the Financial Times, Altman said his company’s partnership with Microsoft’s chief executive Satya Nadella was “working really well” and that he expected “to raise a lot more over time” from the tech giant among other investors, to keep up with the punishing costs of building more sophisticated AI models.

Microsoft earlier this year invested $10bn in OpenAI as part of a “multiyear” agreement that valued the San Francisco-based company at $29bn, according to people familiar with the talks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back