Dynadot

sales AGENT.AI SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any guesses on the price?
Dharmesh the buyer says it's "the most expensive domain name ever for a totally free newsletter with no monetization plans whatsoever.“

Read more. . .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well
Aiagents (.) com is listed on Sedo with 1 milion minimum offer ( already got 1)
I think we are around the same price here

•••
It appears AIAgents .ai is for sale too.......

•••
We haven't seen too many big Ai____.com or _____ai.com sales -- I believe travelai.com went for over 40 K and I had 2 low 5 figure ai_____.com domains but maybe we'll start seeing some 6 and 7 figure sales with the supply of super premium one word.ai domains being snatched up by either companies and high roller domain investors

I hope so, as I picked up at least 50 in the expired GoDaddy .com auctions over the summer with AI___.com and ____ai.com --- I paid over 7 k for one

•••
Dharmesh provided some examples of what AGENT.AI will do on Agent.Ai

we're still in the nascent stage of AI

I've had access to ChatGPT5 ---
it blows past the Turing test
much more than a stochastic parrot or Google auto-complete

•••
We haven't seen too many big Ai____.com or _____ai.com sales -- I believe travelai.com went for over 40 K and I had 2 low 5 figure ai_____.com domains but maybe we'll start seeing some 6 and 7 figure sales with the supply of super premium one word.ai domains being snatched up by either companies and high roller domain investors

I hope so, as I picked up at least 50 in the expired GoDaddy .com auctions over the summer with AI___.com and ____ai.com --- I paid over 7 k for one

•••
•••
Well

Anybody can give any amount of offer to any domain name at any time.

•••
Dharmesh provided some examples of what AGENT.AI will do on Agent.Ai

we're still in the nascent stage of AI

I've had access to ChatGPT5 ---
it blows past the Turing test
much more than a stochastic parrot or Google auto-complete
GPT5? hopefully you can share the latest with Microsoft too so they're aware.

•••
It might just be me, but I am not really sure what is so amazing about this domain that it would command a huge price.

Brad

•••
GPT5? hopefully you can share the latest with Microsoft too so they're aware.
microsoft is quite aware === they are investors in openai

OpenAI plans to secure further financial backing from its biggest investor Microsoft as the ChatGPT maker’s chief executive Sam Altman pushes ahead with his vision to create artificial general intelligence — computer software as intelligent as humans.

In an interview with the Financial Times, Altman said his company’s partnership with Microsoft’s chief executive Satya Nadella was “working really well” and that he expected “to raise a lot more over time” from the tech giant among other investors, to keep up with the punishing costs of building more sophisticated AI models.

Microsoft earlier this year invested $10bn in OpenAI as part of a “multiyear” agreement that valued the San Francisco-based company at $29bn, according to people familiar with the talks.

Last edited:
•••
It might just be me, but I am not really sure what is so amazing about this domain that it would command a huge price.

Brad
ai prices have skyrocketed --- I made a mid 5 figure offer on an .AI domain today --- got a response from the owner's "exclusive broker' -- owner will not settle for less than mid 6 figures .., I did try to get this domain in 2015, but it was already scooped
the single keyword is taken in over 500 extensions, and fits AI perfectly, and it will prob fetch mid 6 figures, eventually

I saw on the SEDO sales report today that even 2 word .ai domains are now fetching 4 figures

Hoping we will see more demand for ai___.com and ____ai.com as I have plenty.

AIQ.Com for 300 K was a steal IMO

•••

Brad

I wasn't sure, either, so went looking. Something from Bill Gates:

"This type of software—something that responds to natural language and can accomplish many different tasks based on its knowledge of the user—is called an agent. I’ve been thinking about agents for nearly 30 years and wrote about them in my 1995 book The Road Ahead, but they’ve only recently become practical because of advances in AI.

Agents are not only going to change how everyone interacts with computers. They’re also going to upend the software industry, bringing about the biggest revolution in computing since we went from typing commands to tapping on icons. .......

To see the dramatic change that agents will bring, let’s compare them to the AI tools available today. Most of these are bots. They’re limited to one app and generally only step in when you write a particular word or ask for help. Because they don’t remember how you use them from one time to the next, they don’t get better or learn any of your preferences. Clippy was a bot, not an agent.

Agents are smarter. They’re proactive—capable of making suggestions before you ask for them. They accomplish tasks across applications. They improve over time because they remember your activities and recognize intent and patterns in your behavior. Based on this information, they offer to provide what they think you need, although you will always make the final decisions."

https://www.gatesnotes.com/AI-agents

•••
microsoft is quite aware === they are investors in openai

OpenAI plans to secure further financial backing from its biggest investor Microsoft as the ChatGPT maker’s chief executive Sam Altman pushes ahead with his vision to create artificial general intelligence — computer software as intelligent as humans.

In an interview with the Financial Times, Altman said his company’s partnership with Microsoft’s chief executive Satya Nadella was “working really well” and that he expected “to raise a lot more over time” from the tech giant among other investors, to keep up with the punishing costs of building more sophisticated AI models.

Microsoft earlier this year invested $10bn in OpenAI as part of a “multiyear” agreement that valued the San Francisco-based company at $29bn, according to people familiar with the talks.

I'm aware :xf.smile: I work in the area (Microsoft directly), though outside of GPT4 my team doesn't know anything about 5, I assume you simply have better access to such areas than teams working internal in the area to MS.

•••
Chances are the minimum offer was lower, then he got an offer, and then increased the minimum offer (the old offers are still listed).

Agents.com is a million dollar domain, aiagents.com is five figures tops.

Last edited:
•••
Chances are the minimum offer was lower, then he got an offer, and then increased the minimum offer (the old offers are still listed).

Agents.com is a million dollar domain, aiagents.com is five figures tops.
Looking the hype around AI , it can go for 6 fig probably
I don’t know, I haven’t seen the same hype for KeywordAI .com yet ( in sales )

•••
Looking the hype around AI , it can go for 6 fig probably
I don’t know, I haven’t seen the same hype for KeywordAI .com yet ( in sales )
Has there been any confirmed (keyword)ai.com six figure sales? Travelai.com is the highest listed on namebio, and it sold for $49,997, the second highest is photoai.com for $40,000. Impressive sales, no doubt, but not even half-way to the six figures mark.

As fa as ai(keyword).com the top sale is aiwriter.com for 67,500. A bit higher, but not six figures.

So this idea of aiagents.com being listed for millions of dollars seems naive.

Agents.ai sold for $125,000 according to namebio.

Last edited:
•••
I'm aware :xf.smile: I work in the area (Microsoft directly), though outside of GPT4 my team doesn't know anything about 5, I assume you simply have better access to such areas than teams working internal in the area to MS.
Yes, I was CTO for an AI startup that was acquired by Microsoft in 2016. I'm on a few advisory boards of Ai companies. Microsoft is well-positioned in AI, moving forward.

•••
Has there been any confirmed (keyword)ai.com six figure sales? Travelai.com is the highest listed on namebio, and it sold for $49,997, the second highest is photoai.com for $40,000. Impressive sales, no doubt, but not even half-way to the six figures mark.

As fa as ai(keyword).com the top sale is aiwriter.com for 67,500. A bit higher, but not six figures.

So this idea of aiagents.com being listed for millions of dollars seems naive.

Agents.ai sold for $125,000 according to namebio.
Yes, Agents.ai sold for 125 K
No confirmation price on Agent.ai yet -- just some tweets from the new owner about it being an "expensive" acquisition --
Has DeepAi.com 500 K price been verified?

•••

PhotoAi.com sold for $40k: https://tldinvestors.com/2023/03/photoai-com-sells-for-40000.html

•••
•••
I was offered $110,000 for sport.ai
I didn't answer.
Am I right?
How much can it cost?
sportai.com is $11,109

Last edited:
•••
Great digital asset.

Good luck with the sale of Sport.ai

FYI -- The term "sport" in the US is almost worthless.

We say, "Sports."

Examples:

My U.S. son is a computer programmer.

He says:

I am not interested in sports.

A British person who shares my son’s opinion would say,

I am not interested in sport.

When getting to know someone new, a British person may ask:

Do you do any sport?

That does not sound right to my American ears. I would ask,

Do you play any sports?

•••
1700399553092.png

https://namebio.com/Agents.ai

•••
I was the champion of my university in chess, kettlebell, and soccer.
I have names kettlebell.ai soccer.ai and sold chess.ai for $28.000
Some countries do not recognize the word soccer, only football.

I stood at the beginning of .ai domain zone and could manually register the name sports.ai, as I did with sport.ai

But I didn't know English, and it cost me several hundred thousand dollars, for which I would easily sell sports.ai now.

Although in Ukraine it seems that in Europe, sport are more popular than sports.

For example, there is sport.ua website.

In our country, no one would even think of trying the name sports.ua

My sports portfolio https://pr.ai/showthread.php?t=17134

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back