Domain Empire

auction Aged Pro 5L.com : GEANI.com : GREAT money-maker NAME : half-developed w/ Traffic!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
-- -- Welcome To My Domain Name Sale -- --
Thank you for visiting. You are bidding on Geani.com, this name has tons of potential and is already getting good traffic for as little as I've done with it.
I reg'd this name knowing it was perfect for a denim resale site.
The name Geani reminds me both of a Genie in a bottle and of Jeans. I think a perfect spokesperson for Geani.com would be a genie who wears jeans and is names Geani :) :)
The site makes little to no revenue because I really havn't tried much.. I put up some ebay ads but never finished it so it really isn't set up as well as it needs to be to make money. I do believe this site has potential to make lots of money, I just have no time or resources to make that happen at the moment.
This site is #2-5 in Google for it's various keywords.
The site gets from 100 to 200 unique visitors per month.

-- The Details --
Name: Geani.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expires: May 17th, 2011
Starting Bid: $20
Bid Increments: $2+
BIN: $249
Ending: 72hrs after the most recent bid is placed.
Payment: PayPal

Copy and Paste for the Stats: geani.com/stats_geani.htm

*This auction is for the domain name however upon sale I will also transfer you the website files if you would like those too. You can also keep it hosted with my hosting for a week or two until you are ready to change it.

Thanks for viewing my auction, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Richard
GG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Back to the Top, one last time!!! Dont miss this GREAT deal!

•••
Bidding for this name here on NamePros has closed!

I have decided to list this name for sale on ebay. There is a link to the sale in my signature line if you are interested..........

Thank You,
GG

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back