NameSilo

news Afternic to Increase Commission to 25% for Those Not Using The GD-Related Landers, But Decrease Commission to 15% for those using them.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
Ok, so the announcement has been made, and the 25% commission increase is coming.
That's a 20% increase in their current commission. The good news is that for those using their landers ( or GoDaddy Brand related ones including Uniregistry or Dan's) it's going down 20%, to only 15%!
So, folks, hold onto your hats. Some major changes are about to happen. What will you do?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is still nothing to stop the negotiation being moved to a marketplace for commitment and security should you want to give the commission. I have moved buyer to a marketplace in past.
Thanks for sharing your experience with the DNS and the marketplace. Sounds like there can be a convenience with finalizing sales through the marketplace. It's great to give customers options.

•••
Changed my Lander from Dan.com to Daaz.com,
Increased the price of my domains in Afternic by 15%.

•••
Changed my Lander from Dan.com to Daaz.com,
Increased the price of my domains in Afternic by 15%.
As a follow-up, any success with the Daaz Landers at this point, even with inquiries?
Daaz certainly appears to be an interesting alternative at this point.

•••
As a follow-up, any success with the Daaz Landers at this point, even with inquiries?
Daaz certainly appears to be an interesting alternative at this point.
Nothing yet, I have a small portfolio, less then 300domains and it's been only 25days since I changed my NS to Daaz.com so let's wait few more weeks and I will post an update here.

•••
Does afternic's system make note of the nameservers at the time of a "price inquiry" ?

Or can you just change the nameservers when you get a price inquiry and then answer the inquiry and get the 15% comm if domain sells?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back