IT.COM

Afternic premium, (Fast transfer) but Delayed Payment? - Have you ever NOT received your payment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sandern

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I have heard afternic premium fast transfer, when a buyer buys your domain then the transfer of the domain to you is fast, but payment can take upto 21 days, even longer?

Have you ever experienced this delayed payment being so long, that it never even happens?

you never get paid?

which is Without you contacting their support.

In other words have you not ever received a afternic payment of your domain sale, after you have sold it under the fast transfer premium mode, Without ever contacting the support.

How about 'with' contacting their support? (after 3-4 weeks of no payment has occurred? )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say that I would be contacting support within 10 days at most, if I haven't heard specifically why it is unpaid.

•••
What actually causes the 5-21 day delay? what are the reasoning to cause the delay ?

•••
What actually causes the 5-21 day delay? what are the reasoning to cause the delay ?

Who knows? Christmas + New Year Holidays? Delayed payments received (or acknowledged late). Non-payments? Administrative delays? Wrong/insufficient payment information?

•••
Who knows? Christmas + New Year Holidays? Delayed payments received (or acknowledged late). Non-payments? Administrative delays? Wrong/insufficient payment information?

I don't mean on this period,

users have reported throughout the year that their fast transfer process payments can take upto 21 days (even in the other months of 2019)

•••
I don't mean on this period,

users have reported throughout the year that their fast transfer process payments can take upto 21 days (even in the other months of 2019)

I wasn't referring to any current transfers. I was referring to what could cause transfer payments to be delayed. There could be many more reasons than just these. Too many to list, probably. This was just a guess at the most common reasons.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back