Watch

Ntmt

Top Member
Impact
upload_2021-4-27_18-43-26.png

NS5.AFTERNIC.COM
NS6.AFTERNIC.COM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update

They all work now!

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Last edited:
•••
So I am testing these out and they aren’t ready.

For example, it loads a godaddy page asking buyers to call them and doesn’t show the BIN

This is with a BIN set inside Afternic and the name servers set to ns5.afternic.com and ns6.afternic.com at the registrar.

I will see if it starts working over the next few days and update.

Might want to hold off until they sort out the issue.

Anyone else try them and have them work properly?

The BIN will work only if your afternic domain enabled with fast transfer (with eligible registars) after a period of 60 days locking period.

It seems new hand regs within 60 days could not be having this BIN facility.

I tested it and BIN is working for old domains with fast transfer enabled

Last edited:
•••
Would be great an option to Camel Case the listings on the landing page though

•••
The BIN will work only if your afternic domain enabled with fast transfer

I have names at NameBright which are not part of Afternics fast transfer and it works fine

•••
•••
I have names at NameBright which are not part of Afternics fast transfer and it works fine

I tested with dynadot registered old domain with afternic fast trasfer enabled which worked fine with BIN landing page.

But when i tried with a new domain registered recently ,the BIN page is not working..it is asking to contact with afternic telephone numbers.

Since it is new domain,we could not enable fast transfer because of 60 days lock and so i assumed that BIN is working with old domains with fast transfer enabled..i will check with other domains also with another regsitars..

•••
when i tried with a new domain registered recently

I have not had time to check other registrars but I tried to check a NameBright handreg that is 30 days old and it works fine

•••
Thanks for the info @clickcents

Update

Some non fast transfer eligible names are working and some aren’t.

Looks like it will just take some trial and error.

Last edited:
•••
All works fine. Regardless of registrar, or fast transfer.
You just have to set prices in your afternic account.
And give it 5 minutes to update.

•••
Finally, they did it...but there must be a contact form or chat option. Many people don't feel comfortable in talking over the phone. Also an option to send offer would be great.

•••
Good news. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Finally, they did it...but there must be a contact form or chat option. Many people don't feel comfortable in talking over the phone. Also an option to send offer would be great.

If it is an option, then fine. But universally, I believe Afternic/GD has better data what works and what not. Potentially, adding make offer and/or chat might reduce sales, as their brokers are really great doing their job over the phone. Offers will also hurt the impulse buys as well as the number of bin sales. Most my Afternic sales are BIN and I like it that way.

•••
thanks for the information

•••
If you really wanted something, would you let fear of a phone call stop you?

Last edited:
•••
Landers are down. Can anyone confirm? Thanks

•••
Working fine for me.

If it is an option, then fine. But universally, I believe Afternic/GD has better data what works and what not. Potentially, adding make offer and/or chat might reduce sales, as their brokers are really great doing their job over the phone. Offers will also hurt the impulse buys as well as the number of bin sales. Most my Afternic sales are BIN and I like it that way.
That might also be true...lets see the result. Thanks for the input!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

I couldn't access without vpn. I'm connecting from China. If Chinese users can't access new 5-6 servers it bill be an issue...

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.52.44 PM.png

When i open my VPN it operates very well.

•••
•••
•••
Screenshot_2021-04-28-11-39-14-677_com.android.chrome.jpg
Quantum / transmission .com

@DNGear

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back