Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Stumbled upon this payment option lately at Afternic:

Hold My Payments

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 18.11.57.png

Didn't even know it existed
Could not find any further info on that on Afternic website

Can I ask @Joe Styler to elaborate a little bit on this please?
Does it work and how exactly?
Anyone using it?

Thx in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
email [email protected] for specific info on it. It can vary based on payment methods and country I believe. But we do allow people to wait until a certain threshold is hit before paying if they want that and the payment methods allow it.

•••
@Joe Styler I can't find PayPal when selecting my payout method. Only echeck/local bank transfer, wire transfer and Hold my payment.

I called the GoDaddy support, and unfortunately i was told they don't know the reason:(
Please can you elaborate?

•••
Also what is the difference between the local bank transfer and wire transfer? @Joe Styler

•••
local bank transfer = short wire cable
wire transfer = long wire cable capable of doing international banks

•••
Thank you for the response. So Local transfer cannot be made to international,? @johnn

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@Joe Styler I can't find PayPal when selecting my payout method. Only echeck/local bank transfer, wire transfer and Hold my payment.

I called the GoDaddy support, and unfortunately i was told they don't know the reason:(
Please can you elaborate?
Sure not all payment methods are available to all customers either because the vendor, the payment partner, the bank we or you are using etc do not allow it. Most of the time this is based on rules that one of the parties has in place on a country by country basis. The best way to find out what we offer for you is to look inside your particular account or ask our support. But the options that show up in your account are the ones we can offer. We offer the most options we can based on those rules.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back