Dynadot

Afternic balance

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Is there a way to learn our Afternic balance?

Afternic says: earnings from sales, at the top of my Afternic dashboard, but only shows earnings from a recent sale, and doesn't mention a 1 year old sale.

(I know they tried to send funds, but I think they also said it failed, and I didn't check the bank for this info. )

Afternic and Godaddy seems to have a strange connection. If you change an email in one of them, it may affect the email in the other. Very strange phenomena. I don't understand what exactly is going on. I modified default payment method at Afternic, and received emails from Godaddy saying email changed. Also received emails from Afternic. But a sale at Godaddy can't be paid out at Afternic without a 20 percent cut. So sometimes it is like they are they same company, sometimes like unrelated companies.
More than one person from Godaddy contacts me about a domain (and obviously they think there is a serious buyer, and they confirm this) and they email both to whois and email at Afternic, we give a price range to make them start negotiation, we get an offer, we accept it, but Godaddy says buyer didn't pay so we close (they mean cancel) this negotiation. There was no negotiation. It was a deal. They say, buyer will face consequences. What consequences. I'm the victim here. I need to know something about the buyer. Sedo gives buyer's info (name address, which may be fake) when a deal is cancelled because of nonpayment, Godaddy doesn't do this. I think they screwed things up, and they can't collect money for this reason, and don't want this to be known. Or, it was not a real offer, everything was fake, how can I know this was not the case.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back