Dynadot

information Afternic Adds Traffic and Lead Stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Afternic has added two columns to its dashboard that will be of interest to domain investors who use the platform to sell domain names. Users can now see the number of visits to the domain name in the trailing 30 days and the number of leads the domain name generated in that time period.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is there no option to export the views? hoping its my incompetence which I am fine with but if theres data but no export option then what was the point of half-assing it.

•••
is there no option to export the views? hoping its my incompetence which I am fine with but if theres data but no export option then what was the point of half-assing it.
I hear that an update/fix will be available in Q1 2026

•••
I hear that an update/fix will be available in Q1 2026
has anyone found or thought of a way to seamlessy (or messily) export the views?

•••
I don't understand how the usability can be this bad.

A company this large will have dedicated UI/UX designers. How did they get through numerous meetings together and all decide that this interface was acceptable?

You can't even see the "Views" column without right scrolling unless you were on a large 50 inch monitor set to 5000+ pixels wide.

Why are the domain details put into an iframe rather than tables on the main page that auto stretch to the width of the screen?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back