IT.COM

information Afternic Adds Traffic and Lead Stats

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Afternic has added two columns to its dashboard that will be of interest to domain investors who use the platform to sell domain names. Users can now see the number of visits to the domain name in the trailing 30 days and the number of leads the domain name generated in that time period.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Removed all my domains from afternic. I didn't got a payment $100 for my last sale. domain namelly.com is gone money not received still processing several months.

Useless UI on mobile can't use their website.

Last edited:
•••
Removed all my domains from afternic. I didn't got a payment $100 for my last sale. domain namely.com is gone money not received still processing several months.

Useless UI on mobile can't use their website.
namely.com sold for only $100?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Good addition by afternic. We hope that payment issues will be resolved soon

•••
That is great but I can't view a list of domains at the same time as viewing the view count that is way over to the right. lol

Also, the awesome side slider you have to use to scroll down to be able to slide over. lol

Would be nice if you cold sort columns like you wanted and could fix the other issue. Unless there is already a way to do that?

•••
I suppose I could export and look at it properly that way.

•••
•••
Yep, confirmed, those don't show on export. PERFECT!

•••
From what I can piece together, as the viewing is not great, I am getting some decent traffic on some domains only a few days old listed there.

Is parking there any good, looks like you might miss a sale since you wouldn't be showing the cool looking dan lander with leasing info and intead just have some ads and a banner at the top for sale with no price, etc.

•••
if you are not using Godaddy landers where are the views coming from?

I use DAN for my landers but it says the view numbers on Afternic aren't from there.....is it people typing the domain into registrar search boxes?

The numbers look suspiciously similar to DAN's numbers......

Last edited:
•••
That is great but I can't view a list of domains at the same time as viewing the view count that is way over to the right. lol

Also, the awesome side slider you have to use to scroll down to be able to slide over. lol

Would be nice if you cold sort columns like you wanted and could fix the other issue. Unless there is already a way to do that?

I wouldn't even notice there are more columns were it not for this thread, lol.
You can edit to remove some columns, that's something at least... as a temporary solution.
I don't get why most columns are so wide, seems like bad design.
It would also be useful to sort by Views or Leads...

Last edited:
•••
I love being able to view the stats but it kills me that dev teams don't consider user experience before making changes. Like why the hell should someone have to explicitly ask for the new fields to show up in exports or for the ability to sort the new fields.

Last edited:
•••
Nice feature if setup properly, but as pretty much always in case of Afternic, it's done ass-backwards. No export, no sort ascending/descending, no possibility of rearranging anything - just 2 extra columns hanging somewhere in the horizont...

•••
if you are not using Godaddy landers where are the views coming from?

I use DAN for my landers but it says the view numbers on Afternic aren't from there.....is it people typing the domain into registrar search boxes?

The numbers look suspiciously similar to DAN's numbers......
I list on afternic and use dan landers and in my dan portfolio can sort by views, can't see the can't just the sort, but it matches perfectly with the number now on afternic.

•••
Good News! Now a reason visit more often

•••
I don’t nt know why afternic is not developing a user friendly dashboard. As a developer I can say that this is not big task but why they are not developing a professional and user friendly interface.

•••
Virtually useless as these two columns don't sort.

•••
We're excited to give domain sellers access to traffic stats at Afternic, answering a key piece of customer feedback (thank you NamePros). Traffic stats cover Afternic's Request Price, Buy it Now, and Dan.com Lander, which we added for Afternic customers earlier this year.

We decided to provide access to this data to provide transparency and extra metrics that can help guide your renewal and sales decision making while we work on added features. Yes - sorting by views and adding the data to Afternic's portfolio export table will be coming. As usual, we appreciate the strong feedback.

•••
•••
Afternic become worse and worse.

I miss Uniregistry best ever registrar and marketplace UI design. Frank should not sell it to godaddy.

I recently checked my godaddy account their ui is worst impossible to delete sh/t product that i was never used. I don't get why do people keeping domains at godaddy? Sms 2fa not sending so worst registrar.

•••
I don’t nt know why afternic is not developing a user friendly dashboard. As a developer I can say that this is not big task but why they are not developing a professional and user friendly interface.
the platform is straight up trash

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back