IT.COM

Affordable UX/UI & Web Designer Available for Hire

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reviews:

I wanted a clean and smooth website, contacted Magnate. Very professional and detailed information with affordable rates was provided. Quality work was done, will definitely use their services again!

DNcrate.com is the website. :-D

I am currently available for design/PSD/Sketch & HTML/CSS work.

I recommend checking out my portfolio @ http://brendanho.com. I have over 7+ years of experience designing and developing sites and UX/UI for small business owners and startups. Websites, web applications, and mobile apps. Let me design your product!

My designs are high-quality, high-converting, professional, and modern-looking. I create aesthetically-pleasing designs that are clean with a focus on usability and conversion. I'm very detail-oriented with a focus on typography, spacing, and positioning of elements.

My communication is also top-notch; currently 1st place for Upwork's English Spelling Test. I will be with you at every step and stage of the project.

At this time, I'm working with Photoshop & Sketch and delivering clean, layered, and organized PSD or Sketch files.

Price Range: $xxx - $xxxx

I'd be happy to hear more about your project.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still available for work and taking orders! :)

•••
•••
•••
Anybody need a landing page? :)

•••
Still offering this service!

•••
PM me if you're looking for a website designer. :)

•••
Still offering this service!

•••
Available for work and accepting orders. :)

•••
Available for work! Anybody need a landing page? :)

•••
Still offering this amazing service. :)

•••
•••
•••
Anybody need a landing page? :)

•••
Get yourself a stunning landing page today! :)

•••
This service is still open! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Currently available for work.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back