Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Advice Needed: Selling Aged .COM Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Muqadas

Established Member
Impact
19
Hi everyone,

I’m currently working with a portfolio of .com domains, many of which are quite aged. I’m trying to understand the best way to position and sell them effectively.

I’d really appreciate advice from experienced members on a few points:

- Does domain age significantly impact buyer interest, or is it mostly about the keyword and brandability?
- Would you recommend setting Buy Now prices for aged .com domains, or keeping them as Make Offer?
- Are there specific marketplaces or strategies that work better for older domains?

I’m focusing on learning the right approach rather than rushing into sales, so any practical insights would be very helpful.

Thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day
 
1
•••
This will be awesome when you buy one of the domains today and I do not catch that and I buy it Thursday. The underused model in domaining.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back